A Couple 12" Bohemian Vases

Woodsytheowl

I have two 12" Bohemian vases that I'm putting up for sale. I need rent money for a pretty big move that I'm making so I figured this was the way to go. I do love these vases but unfortunately do not have enough money to keep them. The black vase is brand new (has not been used) and the amber vase has literally been used five times. I'm asking $95 shipped per vase (what I paid) given that you live within the 48 states. If not, we can figure something out. I would hope that I have a reputation of caring for my vases by now since I've been in the game for awhile :) Let me know if you guys have any questions. Unfortunately, I will be selling these through money order only so I hope that is not a problem. The black vase looks smaller from the angle that the picture was taken but they are definitely the same size. Thanks-

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/34xhwqw.jpg[/IMG]

I will also trade each vase for 8 sealed packs of OG tangiers. I don't really care what the flavors. I need more tobacco as well and it would work out the same either way. I pay $11 a pack so that would be the only way to justify it.

I'll take both and just send you a Medium or Large Flat Rate box full of Tangiers.

Just an FYI...I can't send any florals. Some guy took all the surplus I had left ;) Edited by Arcane