Wtb Tangiers Phunnel Or Crown Classic Please?

dave_fmx

Hey all, I'm hookah fan starting up the hobby from a long hiatus. I was hoping I could find some help here in the community with sourcing the perfect bowl for my shiny new Syrian brass, which I purchased recently from Mark at Kasbah Bazaar (whom I highly recommend doing business with). It would make me one very thankful hookaholic if I could find a tangiers small, mini, or pico that matched my setup. I'd also be interested in a Crown Classic V3 if one's floating around out there (they're sold out on the Crown website unfortunately).

Matching colors would include anything from turquoise, light blues, white, reds, browns, or any combination thereof.

If there's something out there with my name on it, I'd be glad to know 'bout it. Edited by dave_fmx

I'm sure someone has a Tang phunnel they'd be willing to sell you, most likely a small or medium. Doubt you'll find a mini cause people who have them are reluctant to sell them and if they do, pretty sure they go for $50 or so and the Pico's themselves haven't been released yet, just the 7ico and you'll pay a premium on that too due to limited release on it.
If your open to crown I highly recommend the Crown Micro phunnel and the Crown Classic V.2. I own both and they smoke great.

• 2 weeks later...
Ya I missed out on the 7ico when they were released. But I just purchased a small tangiers and after talking to Santino I'll be picking up a CC V3 soon too.

Mod can move this to completed now thanks guys