Selling Hookah W/ All Suplies, Cheap For Quality

mrmiester24

umm take a look at the other posts around here. The posts on the hookah are very detailed with lots of pics. If i was a betting man, i would bet no one is going to email you from this forum based on your post. Add some details, throw up a few pics and you may get some hooks. Remember brand new, brand name hookahs can be had for 110-150 including shipping ( most sites ship free for over 100 dollar buy). Your asking price is a 100 and I'm going to guess that does not include shipping. So if you want to make this sale, your going have to something special and or collectible.

It would probably be better if you posted pictures here. I doubt anyone will actually email you for them with the limited information you have provided. ;)

EDIT: kenshinx23 beat me to it... I guess that's what happens when you sit on a post you have typed for 20 minutes because you're busy at work. :lol:

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1335316897' post='545849']
It would probably be better if you posted pictures here. I doubt anyone will actually email you for them with the limited information you have provided. ;)

EDIT: kenshinx23 beat me to it... I guess that's what happens when you sit on a post you have typed for 20 minutes because you're busy at work. :lol:
[/quote]

Dude I read your post and was like really?! lmfao Thank you Captain Obvious haha then i read the edit and could totally relate...done that way too many times