Want To Buy Tangiers Small/medium Phunnel

Zildjian

Hey all,

I have a friend getting into hookah and am trying to start him out right. Problem is, Tang smalls are incredibly rare these days. I was hoping someone had a spare tang small (or a small medium bowl) available for purchase? At this point color doesnt matter, must be genuine Tangiers, no chinese phunnels.

Thanks!

Interested in taking possible trade offers?

I have this, a 2008 Small Phunnel, that I MAY be willing to sell...

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0846.jpg[/IMG]

Let me think about it and I'll let you know. I hardly use it, but am having trouble letting it go for some reason.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1327944054' post='537054']
I have this, a 2008 Small Phunnel, that I MAY be willing to sell...

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0846.jpg[/img]

Let me think about it and I'll let you know. I hardly use it,[b] but am having trouble letting it go for some reason.[/b]
[/quote]

probably because it is beautiful.

i have a tang mini.

your friend can't have it, but i just wanted to put that out there.

maybe i will consider it if you learn all the nickelback songs and sing them and record it into a cd, i will consider it

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1327944054' post='537054'] I have this, a 2008 Small Phunnel, that I MAY be willing to sell... [IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0846.jpg[/IMG] Let me think about it and I'll let you know. I hardly use it, but am having trouble letting it go for some reason. [/quote]

Uhm I want this now. Name a reasonable price that would be sufficient enough to take your mind off owning it.

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1328018602' post='537197']
Already got dibs littlec :P

plus, dont you want to share the love for a newbie getting into it?!
[/quote]

Thought you were passing it up. And I absorb all that isn't accounted for >: D Edited by littlec

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1328020889' post='537201']
nope, waiting for chrees to say he actually wants to sell it. but that's a dastardly thing to say "LOOK HOW PRETTY....i miiiiiight sell it. BUT LOOK!"
[/quote]

I have a feeling that this is a common occurrence with Chris... >_<

Lol, I have actually been thinking about selling it for a good long while now. Because in all reality as lovely as it is, I just never use it. The only two things making me want to keep it are 1) It's an old Small, and 2) the color scheme, which is actually what inspired the color scheme I chose for my custom Mini. This is why I am having trouble deciding. Still thinking about it... Gotta say though all these people hounding me for it is making me want to keep it now! :P

I have decided I better hang onto it for now...

Blame Mike. He told me on TC not to sell it. :P

Good luck on your search, Evan. People are not wanting to give them up these days it seems. Wonder what's holding up getting the new ones out to all the vendors...

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328047025' post='537279']
Have you considered CrownHookahs' line of glass bowls? I find them very comparable to Tangiers phunnels.
[/quote]

or the mini alien or flying saucer bowl!

I tried a glass bowl and was not a fan. I havent tried the HJ bowls, so I dont know how they personally work and I dont want to give my friend something that I'm unfamiliar with/doesnt smoke as well (not to say any of them are worse, but I just dont know how well they do)