Didnt Want To Come To This

Dereksd

But the move back to San Diego has broke me beyond belief. My stash is absolutley gone and im looking for anyone who has any tangiers noir that they dont like and ill gladly pay the shipping for it.

Super troopers. Come on sir! I ran into Jan Wolfhousen in la while I was shipping a hookah once haha. I gave him a handshake and told him how much I loved the broken lizard flicks.

Anyways mods close this if this is breaking the rules. In past my rule breaking days and love the people behind this site and don't wanna break any rules. Hard thing to say you are on tough times.

Word. I've been there man, so I feel ya. I have some extra stuff I believe (not sure exactly what, as past month or two I've just been smoking my few favorite flavors), so I don't mind sending it your way. :)

Congrats on being back in SD! I know you're glad to be back there. Where all the action is. ;)

Damnit, I forgot to check for you today. I went home this morning and went straight to bed and slept until I had to come back in to work. I'll try to make sure and remember to check my stash for you tomorrow dude.

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1326698464' post='535709']
Dude no rush at all man I appreciate the thought even if you don't have anything. Take care of you first bud.
[/quote]

I got plenty, so it's no problem. Don't mind helping out a friend. :)