Wtb: Bohemian Vase

Smiles&Frowns

You live in Los Angeles? If no one responds to you here, I recommend going down to Tangiers in San Diego if you can and seeing what Eric has available for sell. Also, hit up the Hookahcompany warehouse and see if George has anything. Good luck.

Bohemian vases are pretty hard to come by as it is..they are like finding needle in a haystick, seriously, and there are enough people wanting them for them to go off the market in a flash even when someone decides to sell one, so the advice given above is the best option as of now.

You could also mail Hookahjohn about them because he will shortly be selling his bell shaped bohos. Edited by vendetta_revived

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1320528948' post='530395']
You live in Los Angeles? If no one responds to you here, I recommend going down to Tangiers in San Diego if you can and seeing what Eric has available for sell. Also, hit up the Hookahcompany warehouse and see if George has anything. Good luck.
[/quote]

FYI the HC warehouse has moved outta state, to Austin Texas, I haven't confirmed this personally but a close friend of mine in SD called them up to see what their hours were and that's what he was told over the phone.

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1320612622' post='530464']
[/quote]

FYI the HC warehouse has moved outta state, to Austin Texas, I haven't confirmed this personally but a close friend of mine in SD called them up to see what their hours were and that's what he was told over the phone.
[/quote]

So George possibly moved to TX? Odd. I think it would still be worthwhile for Smiles&Frowns to check it out, since it has not been confirmed by anyone here on the forum.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1320614186' post='530470']
[/quote]

[/quote]

So George possibly moved to TX? Odd. I think it would still be worthwhile for Smiles&Frowns to check it out, since it has not been confirmed by anyone here on the forum.
[/quote]

Call em

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am down in austin a lot... visit it H-S and HC warehouse in one weekend... Awesome.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1320789118' post='530800']
But, but, what about the taxes in Texas now? :(
[/quote]

Taxes are just for Texas Businesses selling to Texans.

You see why we want Perry Gone?????

Tangiers is your best bet. Last time I checked Eric had a lot of different 12 inch bell jars.

Hc doesn't have any large bohos so don't waste your time and yea I also don't know if they are moving either still waiting to hear for sure.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1320861660' post='530939']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I know that, but why would George want to move to a state where he could only sell online to people in other states? No way he's going to get much business from Texans.

Yeah, Perry is an asshat as far as I can tell. He needs to stop that guy from being put to death so they can test the blood DNA to see if he's guilty or not... But it would seem Perry is more concerned about his presidential campaign.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1320949336' post='531085']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I know that, but why would George want to move to a state where he could only sell online to people in other states? No way he's going to get much business from Texans.

Yeah, Perry is an asshat as far as I can tell. He needs to stop that guy from being put to death so they can test the blood DNA to see if he's guilty or not... But it would seem Perry is more concerned about his presidential campaign.
[/quote]

Is this serious discussion or a trade thread?

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1320967117' post='531122']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1320949336' post='531085']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is this serious discussion or a trade thread?
[/quote]

Both!

Sorry to jack your trade thread, Smilles. I wish you best of luck finding your boho! :)