How Thick Is Reynolds Hd Foil?

Okay, so while I was just shopping for random stuff today, I happened to notice a packet of foil in a store that had the words "Extra Thick" written on it, and "Cool!" I thought, since I've been using 2 layers of regular foil for smoking, and while the results are satisfactory, I just wanted to see how a single layer of thick foil would perform.

Sadly, I don't get Reynolds HD foil here so I don't know how thick it is, and I've looked around the internet, but in vain.

I did find something, something that kind of shocked me on wikipedia. According to wiki, the standard household foil in USA is 0.022 mm and heavy duty foil is 0.033 mm.

Now the "Extra Thick" foil I found today is 0.018mm only? So, I was just wondering, is Reynolds HD really 0.033 mm?

I don't have anything that measures in hundredths of a mm, but Reynolds HD is noticeably thicker, feels a lot more sturdy, and is a lot harder to tear by accident - regular foil tears if you look at it the wrong way.

[quote name='Trini' timestamp='1319734330' post='529106']
while i cant answer your question i have the same problem: no hd foil, but i have a solution for you 5star has reynolds hd for 6$
[/quote]

Can't afford the shipping. I order 3 tang packs at a time because they fit in a $15 small usps flat rate box.

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1319734591' post='529108']
I don't have anything that measures in hundredths of a mm, but Reynolds HD is noticeably thicker, feels a lot more sturdy, and is a lot harder to tear by accident - regular foil tears if you look at it the wrong way.
[/quote]

Surely there must be something on the packing?