What You Wish You Knew About Hookah.

[quote name='Tom1' timestamp='1318986115' post='528239']
[quote name='xdeliriumx' timestamp='1318985028' post='528234']
[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Still a newb myself, but I just learned not to trust the Mya Econo line. I have a standard Mya QT that has been pretty good though.[/font][/color][/quote]

Yeah I currently have a Mya Bambino and I think it is a great little hookah. I have since upgraded the hose and I guess I will be putting in an order for some Tangiers and a Phunnel bowl! :lol:
[/quote]

Depending on where you live in PA, it might be worth it to take a trip to patterson NJ if you want to stock up on cheap supplies.
[/quote]

Where in Patterson? Can you give some examples of "cheap supplies"? Like I get CCNs for $15/108 count in Newtown, PA. That shop mainly carries starbuzz and their prices for bowls are high. But I was at a hafla over the weekend and there was a seller there from Lakehurst who had some pretty good prices. Bought a windcover for $10 and 50g AW cherry for 3.60.

[quote name='atalanta' timestamp='1319038258' post='528291']
[quote name='Tom1' timestamp='1318986115' post='528239']
[quote name='xdeliriumx' timestamp='1318985028' post='528234']
[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Still a newb myself, but I just learned not to trust the Mya Econo line. I have a standard Mya QT that has been pretty good though.[/font][/color][/quote]

Yeah I currently have a Mya Bambino and I think it is a great little hookah. I have since upgraded the hose and I guess I will be putting in an order for some Tangiers and a Phunnel bowl! :lol:
[/quote]

Depending on where you live in PA, it might be worth it to take a trip to patterson NJ if you want to stock up on cheap supplies.
[/quote]

Where in Patterson? Can you give some examples of "cheap supplies"? Like I get CCNs for $15/108 count in Newtown, PA. That shop mainly carries starbuzz and their prices for bowls are high. But I was at a hafla over the weekend and there was a seller there from Lakehurst who had some pretty good prices. Bought a windcover for $10 and 50g AW cherry for 3.60.
[/quote]

the 108 boxes of coco's are $10 a box, 250's of nakhla are 5-7 dollars depending on the store you go to, including mizo. Starbuzz is the usual 20 dollars.There is also a good choice of AF but I can't remember the price since I don't touch the stuff.

Theres also bunch of KM's and MYAs for sale between $60 to $120+ depending on the model.