A New Cloud In The Room~

Satou

Hello!

I am a 22 going on 23 year old lady pants from San Diego, CA (Yes, sunny California land of hipsters, [b]NHT[/b] and healthy living). I am undoubtly a college student with an AA in Japanese going for a major in Communication and a minor in Sociology ( went to Jr college first :) ). I am in a long term relationship with a wonderful man who is a dual citizen to Germany and I am 'mother' to two parakeets named Stella and Nox, A cat named Pepper and her litter of kittens. I like reading, playing video games, drawing, baking, writing, drinking tea and various other hobbies that occupy a lot of my time.

Hookah wise I was exposed to hookah at 13 by a friend who was from Egypt and smoked it frequently over msn while talking to me and I have been smoking hookah since I was 16, thanks to older friends. As well as smoking in California and at its various hookah bars, I have smoked in Germany with my significant other in an awesome Turkish bar and now responsible for getting more of my friends and other folk in to smoking Hookah as well (introducing them to it and erasing their doubts about it being about [b]NHT[/b] or being generally terrible for you ). My favorite flavor of Shisha so far is one of the most smoked flavors and is pretty basic and that is double apple, second to that is sweet melon. And Brand wise I'd have to say Fusion is the bombdiggity along with the staple of starbuzz. (I found al fakhir was the worst for me but that is based off of one flavor :/). The best with hookah other than water is a good conversation :) and/or video games. Edited by Chreees
Mentions NHT.

You are from San diego? I am so frigging jealous of you!! I don't know if you have heard of tangiers or not, but I highly recommend that you check out the Odyssey lounge. It's in SD, and it is Eric's lounge - He is the maker of Tangiers tobacco.

It may sound like a plug, but Tangiers is known here as the shisha of gods, and The Odyssey lounge as the mecca of hookah smokers. :P

And Welcome to HF! You may want to read the rules here as they are taken seriously, and sorry but I think you have kind of violated one in this post by referring to Non Hookah Tobacco - NHT. Just a friendly advice.

Enjoy!

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1313890976' post='520650']
You are from San diego? I am so frigging jealous of you!! I don't know if you have heard of tangiers or not, but I highly recommend that you check out the Odyssey lounge. It's in SD, and it is Eric's lounge - He is the maker of Tangiers tobacco.

It may sound like a plug, but Tangiers is known here as the shisha of gods, and The Odyssey lounge as the mecca of hookah smokers. :P

And Welcome to HF! You may want to read the rules here as they are taken seriously, and sorry but I think you have kind of violated one in this post by referring to Non Hookah Tobacco - NHT. Just a friendly advice.

Enjoy!
[/quote]

D: I must of missed that bit, I will edit it out then if I can. Edited by Satou

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1313929768' post='520690']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1313914641' post='520676']
I got it for you. :)

Welcome to HF! Hope you enjoy it here. :Hookah:

EDIT: Oh! And yeah, if you haven't already been to Odyssey Hookah Lounge (Tangiers), then you're missing out. GO NAOW!
[/quote]

You missed one Sir! :P
[/quote]

Shit...

Thanks for keeping me straight, Vendetta. :lol:

Guess that's what I get for not reading the whole post...

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Funny%20pics%20and%20gifs/fail.jpg[/IMG]