Itouch 3G, 8Gb, Used But In Good Condition - 150 Obo

TheyCallMeDave

Well, ya'll know the drill. I don't sell anything I wouldn't want to buy used, any problems you find upon recieving though there won't be any will result in a full refund, free shipping back, blah blah blah. But you don't want to know about that.

Got an iTouch 8gb 3G for a birthday gift, but I don't ever use it. It's prboably been used a total of about a week since I recieved it new in May, 2011.

Screen is in perfect, pristine condition. The metal back on it is scratched, but not much. Abotu as much as you think it would be for a weeks worth of use.

Comes completely cleaned of my ever using it, so no need to worry about hearing my enya and michael buble music. Haha.

Comes with USB charger, all the manuals etc I recieved with it, the clear hard case to hold it in the box when I got it (this is not a travel case fyi, just the case for selling), headphone jack and charger port work just fine, nothing broken.

It's basically new, just has some wear on the back where the metal is, you know, you've all seen your friends with one.

Again, I don't sell anything I would be disappointed with if I were you, I just never use the damn thing and I need cash to get started in my new apartment.

Pictures upon request, PM or text/call for more info 8599123884