Jumbo Tongs!

Chreees

My local shop restocked on these and I know a good few of you were jelly when I said I got a pair for $3.99. So I'm offering to pick up and ship these out for a few of you if you'd like. I better limit it to 10, because I'm not exactly sure how many they have. Looked like 15-20 in the box. But I wanna play it safe. Last thing I want is me telling someone they can get a pair and the shop not having enough. But yeah, I was at my shop today and I'd say they had a good 15-20 pairs of these babies laying there in the box. So here's what I will do- Deadline is Saturday night (08/20/11), so that way I can go get them Sunday (08/21/11) before my 2nd shift. This way I can just stop by before work instead of using gas money for a special trip from the Boro (the shop is located one exit down from where I work, and my work is like 25 minutes away from my apt). Also, this should be soon enough that they'll still have enough left. If for whatever reason they are out or do not have enough, I WILL refund everyone's money. Look at my trade reviews, please, if you don't know me that well.

Here's how the pricing breaks down:

Each pair is $3.99. Sales tax here in TN is 9.25%. So if my math skills are accurate, that's 37 cents per pair. So now we're up to $4.36. Then there's shipping. I'm thinking $4.00 will cover it for sure. I'm NOT trying to make money off of these. Trying to get these to you for less than the vendors, which I know can charge $10-11 PLUS like $10 shipping. So if you're needing just tongs, $8.36 is a good deal for these.

So, again, just PM me that you'd like a pair, AND write on this post "I PMed you." So that way others can count and see how many are left. I will PM you back with my MF info. Pay as gift please so there's no hassle with the fee. Then Sunday I will go pick them all up and I will package them all and ship them out!

Thanks,
Chris

Pics of tongs I have, and the ones at the shop are exactly the same:

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0228.jpg[/IMG]

The bigger pair in this pic. The smaller pair Hass brought back from Beirut for me!

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0483.jpg[/IMG]

let me check my bank accounts and whatnot, cause i might be interested but dont have enough time to check right this second

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1313544588' post='520123']
let me check my bank accounts and whatnot, cause i might be interested but dont have enough time to check right this second
[/quote]

K.

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1313611874' post='520210']
good tongs.
[/quote]

My favorites second to the almighty KM Hammer tongs. But, I do think these have better grip than the Hammer tongs...

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1313670936' post='520327']
how much do you think shipping will be?

EDIT: nm saw that you edited the original post.
[/quote]

Lol, I never edited the original post. I put the shipping and total in there before I ever hit submit. It's called YOU NEED TO READ FULLY, SON!

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1313706296' post='520383']
Had shipping not been a total bitch, I would have been all over these man! I don't get how people don't want these.
[/quote]

Wait, are you saying $4 for shipping is ridiculous? Or are you saying that cause you think shipping would be ridiculously high for you in India? Cause I'd be willing to ship you some...

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1313716057' post='520404']
Lol! I am saying that the shipping would be a bitch for me because I am in India! :P
[/quote]

PM me and we'll work it out. When I shipped you the Crown Micro Phunnel, shipping wasn't bad at all. $9 if I recall correctly. So yeah, PM me and I don't think we'll have any problems whatsoever.