Sexy Azure Goddess

Papaya

I started working at a hookah lounge a couple weeks ago and I got a really great deal for this hookah from my boss. I'm very proud to say this is my first hookah

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/myhookah.jpg/][IMG]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9636/myhookah.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I am fairly curious who made this hookah, so if anyone recognizes where this hookah came from, I'd really appreciate it.

I got two bowls, tongs, a hose, a hose cover, the hookah, and my biggest bowl packed with shisha for $50.
A lot of the hookahs that my boss sells have been used, but not this one.
I really want to find a place where this hookah is selling online so that I can find out how much of a deal it is.
Do you know who makes/sells this hookah? Edited by Papaya

I am sorry to break this you, and please don't think I am trying to rain on your parade, but for $50, you probably paid too much for it. I don't think any (respectable) online vendors carry hookahs like this one....it looks more like a novelty peace rather than something you'd actually smoke out of.

Don't get me wrong, I am no expert on hookahs, but my best guess would be that it is a Chinese made pipe, with not-so-durable materials. I could be wrong, so let the others chime in as there are many people here that are much more experienced/knowledgeable than me.

If I turn out to be correct though, don't be disheartened. Everyone makes mistakes when they are starting out.

Aren't the acessories worth the $50 by themselves? It smokes better than the abused hookahs at the lounge, which is not much, but something. Where would one find a novelty hookah website?

I think $50 is good considering all the accessories and pipe came for that price.

I haven't seen the model before, but it looks like a pretty solid chinese rig. The heart section looks a lot like like a generic modern hookah I picked up from Social Smokes, and it worked great for years.

Make sure you keep it clean and don't beat it up, and it should serve as an excellent starter.

Oh, and I hope you aren't actually 15, Papaya, because you're gonna get banned. Edited by Epoch

And to think, she was working at a hookah lounge at the age of 15. I'd like to know which lounge, so I could call the cops myself and get them shut down. It's places like these that give hookah lounges a bad rep.

Shitty hookah from a shitty lounge... go figure.