Hello From Nyc Every1

Whats up fellow hookah smokers,

My names David from New York, NY glad to be apart of this forum. I've been a hookah smoker for about 2 years now and just came in to say hi, so HI!!! hope to smoke with you guys in tc and get to kno the forum alot better.

Welcome! It's good to have you here. I went to a hookah lounge in Astoria once... I think they only had herbal/tobacco free stuff for some reason. Maybe it's a NY thing? Maybe bc it was Sunday? No idea...

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1302587835' post='505072']
Welcome! It's good to have you here. I went to a hookah lounge in Astoria once... I think they only had herbal/tobacco free stuff for some reason. Maybe it's a NY thing? Maybe bc it was Sunday? No idea...
[/quote]

Ah no its because a new flavored tobacco ban, recently went to a lounge in Brooklyn called Tarboosh tho and they had AF, Nak... from my understanding the ban doesnt affect lounges. I live in queens and frequent astoria(steinway) for hookah supplies, its a long strip of deli's that sell pipes and supplies and lounges out the gazoo, but now the stores have only zero tobacco and herbals on display, but "under the counter" they carry the regular baccy, sb, af, nak... cant display it or they'll get fined... mostly i order online tho. thanks for the welcome.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1302612702' post='505096']
David from NY? Is your last name 'Rice'? And are you by any chance any good at teleporting? :blink:
:justkidding: Welcome to HF!
[/quote]

nah totally suck @ teleporting...lol