Guess I Should Introduce Myself.

I'm terrible with introductions, so cut me a break here.

I'm a Poli Sci/Journalism major at Wright State in my second year.
I work at and help manage a local smoke shop (me dealing with the hookah half of the store, the owner takes care of the NTP)
I've been smoking hookah for going on three years now, a friend of mine had moved here from Egypt our senior year of High school and got me into it.
I've got three hookahs myself, a Mya Saray Bohemian, a no name Jordanian set up, and a KM I picked up from work (Not sure on the name) I'll some pics later.
I'm a Nakhla/Romman enthusiast and use Nammor hoses.

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

Heres a quick picture of the Jordanian, I've been working doubles at the smoke shop I work at getting ready for the first of the month (12 new flavors of Starbuzz, 5 new Nakhla, and we start carrying Mya's :) ) so Ive been leaving the KM there. I'll be able to upload the picture of it tomorrow.

Yeah, I've never seen one like it either. My mom works for the International Studies department at my university and brought it back from Jordan on a business trip. When I asked her where she got it I just got a "No clue, some little shop in the local market for 30 usd." Either way, I like it and it smokes like a champ. But as for the flavors here we go:

[u]Starbuzz:[/u]
Blue Mist
Citrus Mist
Sex on the Beach
White Peach
Strawberry
Double Apple (Never tried Starbuzz's tbh, so this ones more for me :) )
Melon Blue
Tangerine Dream
Lemon Tea
Classic Cola
Apricot
Margarita

[u]Nakhla:[/u]
Zaghloul
Mizo Peach
Silver Apple
Earl Grey
Fakhfakhina Lemon

If you cant tell Im getting in swing for the coming warm weather, haha. We're situated right across the street from my university so once the first sunny day rolls in we'll get slammed. As for the Mya's, I don't know any of the specifics, I just told the owner to pick up some of the Bohemians, QTs and Bambinos so I guess Ill be surprised come tomorrow.
[u]
[/u]

[b][font="Arial"][size="2"]
[/size][/font][/b]

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298953398' post='499899']
Nice, sounds like a pretty good shop! That's some nice stuff.
[/quote]

They opened up just across the street from my old dorms so I used to go in and get supplies (They were the only place around that didnt sell 3k coals for $4.50 and a 50g box for $6. These are the real prices) but always ended up talking to the owner, a Palestinian named Anas. Well business kept growing for him so he'd always ask me for flavors the college kids would like and eventually he just asked me if I wanted a job (The store was primarily just a cheap head shop at the point he started asking for hookah advice.) So now I work there and help manage the store essentially being the "Hookah guy".But ever since I got in we've expanded from 4 flavors of Nakhla, pharaoh coals to carrying; AF, AS, larger selection of Nakhla, 360, Starbuzz and now we even carry MYA, 360 and KM along with several Syrian style hookahs. Im hoping by 2 months we'll be able to carry Tangiers and Coconara's if sales keep picking up at this rate.