An-Nakhla Quicklight Coals

dushira

An-Nakhla Quick Lighting Coals

I bought a boxe of 120 from smoking-hookah.com and they are by far the WORSE coals I have ever used. In the end, I threw the box in the garbage.

1- Appearance - They are round and black, they look like 3 kings or golden quicklites except that there is 4 little round bumps on the bottom. The packaging is acceptable. It's written in English, Arabic and Hebrew on the boxe and on the paper of the rolls.

2- Smell - HORRIBLE! NEVER light those inside the house or open all the windows and start the fans because the smell is just horrible, it smells like poison and it makes a LOT of fumes when it's being lit. This would be forgettable if it would only be during the lighting process but no, it will constantly produce more terrible smell the whole time that it is lit!

3- Taste - Like the smell, Horrible! The taste is so powerfull that it will overpower that of the tobbaco that you are smoking and you will be feeling like you are smoking from the exhaust of a truck. Those coals will make you nauseous, dizzy, give you a bad headache and make you want to sleep, i think they call that co2 poisonning.

4 - Longevity - I guess they could last around 25-40 minutes but i was never able to smoke for so long using those coals! I was getting sick after 5 minutes.

5- Ashing - Normal quicklites ashes. But i didn't pay much attention about that, i was too dizzy.

Overall: 1/10, 1 only because they actually light and burn. Please stay away from Al Nakhla coals (made in greece) at all cost Edited by dushira

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (dushira @ Jan 19 2008, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
An-Nakhla Quick Lighting Coals

I bought a boxe of 120 from smoking-hookah.com and they are by far the WORSE coals I have ever used. In the end, I threw the box in the garbage.

1- Appearance - They are round and black, they look like 3 kings or golden quicklites except that there is 4 little round bumps on the bottom. The packaging is acceptable. It's written in English, Arabic and Hebrew on the boxe and on the paper of the rolls.

2- Smell - HORRIBLE! NEVER light those inside the house or open all the windows and start the fans because the smell is just horrible, it smells like poison and it makes a LOT of fumes when it's being lit. This would be forgettable if it would only be during the lighting process but no, it will constantly produce more terrible smell the whole time that it is lit!

3- Taste - Like the smell, Horrible! The taste is so powerfull that i will overpower that of the tobbaco that you are smoking and you will be feeling like you are smoking from the exhaust of a truck. Those coals will make you nauseous, dizzy, give you a bad headache and make you want to sleep, i think they call that co2 poisonning.

4 - Longevity - I guess they could last around 25-40 minutes but i was never able to smoke for so long using those coals! I was getting sick after 5 minutes.

5- Ashing - Normal quicklites ashes. But i didn't pay much attention about that, i was too dizzy.

Overall: 1/10, 1 only because they actually light and burn. Please stay away from Al Nakhla coals (made in greece) at all cost

DITTO!! I cant say anything good about these, I have a box of 120 of these, and I light them up just outta the sheer amusement of the fact that they pretty much will burn ur house down if u light them indoor, I lit one, and a little girl 2 towns over died of smoke inhalation. they burn a good temp. but they burn down in (at the most) 30 minutes... that is if ur not turned off by the torrent of demon smoke that exhumes itself from the coal when lighting it...
BUYER BEWARE!!!

• 3 years later...
[img]http://www.pipetava.lv/image/cache/data/NAKHLA-SUSI-k-500x500.jpg[/img]

I have been using these xxl Nakhla coals for a while now and although I must agree that they smell awful WHEN LIGHTING, they dont smell after being lit and they burn nicely hot and fairly even. They last for around two hours each (Best to split one in half or quarters for heat management tho) and have been serving me well. Sadly I cant tell you how much coal flavor there is becouse I have not yet had the chance to try naturals or anything besides this and 3 kings...

• 2 months later...
Nakhla queen lites
Big cheap about 60 min lifetime very low key coal taste good ish buy.
Nakhla moon lites
smaller cheap 50 min lifetime extremely low key coal taste great buy.

Both of the smell horrible when lighting wait until completely red then place on bowl.