HookahCompany's Natural Coconut Coals

Natural Hookah Coconut Coals from HC, 160 pieces to a box. $9.95 per box, great value.

These are the natural coconut hookah coals from Hookah Company. They are made by Abu Haitham Trading company. These are absolutely far and away the best coals I've used thus far in my hookah smoking life. They ash to barely anything, last in excess of 1 hour and 15 mins, dont impart any taste on the tobacco and light up in less than 5 minutes. They come in sticks of 4 pieces and a box contains 160 pieces. I paid just under 20 bucks for 2 boxes. When I brought out a stick I noticed they arent as dense as exoticas or easy lights, making them very easy to break along the score with your hands. But dont let that fool you. Once these babies light up they last and last. If I had a wind cover I think 1.5 hours is an achievable standard with these coals. On comparison price-wise and quality-wise with Coconaras, I think these coals would beat them in price, and MAY or MAY NOT come in a hair under Cocos in quality. I havent used Coconaras yet, but I would be willing to bet that these coals are almost exactly the same quality-wise. Go ahead and flame me as a hater or whatever, but I think Cocos are far overpriced for what you are getting. The coals I got are $9.95 for a 160 piece box compared to Coconaras at $14.95 for a box of 84. That means you are getting 92% more for 43% less money. I did the math. If you dont believe me, pick up a box and do your own comparison. That's the challenge I'm putting out there.

• 2 weeks later...
Natural Coconut Charcoal from Hookah Company

Alright my friends so I got the fever of the coconut charcoals but I am cheap and Cocos are way too much so I gave these a shot.

So I got a box of these and opened them up. They look similar to japanese coals but w/o all that silver crap all over them. The box cost $10 and the coals come in sticks of 4 which are extremely easy to break. The website says there are 104 coals i I counted there is 160 in each box so an even better deal.

The coals take about 5-7 mins on my hot plate I bought at sears.

I throw between 2-3 on small funnel. Depending on which of my hookahs I use and what brand I am smoking.

After about 2-3 pulls of my hookah the coals allow me to produce massive clouds of smoke. The coals last for around an hour give or take.

The coals ash very nicely just slowly falls apart around the edges until there is nothing.

Unfortunately I have not used cocos so I can't compare the two but for now these are my new go to coals and I recommend them due to there ease of use and fair price. Edited by hookah hippie