Al Fakher Healthy Hose

chinamon

Al Fakher Healthy Hookah Hose
Length: 5'4" approx
Materials: plastic
Price: $3.00

the whole hose and ends are made from plastic. its definitely not the most rugged hose ive seen but it was only $3. cant expect much for that.

both ends come apart for easy cleaning.

i smelled the hose when i first took it out of the bag and it smelled like plastic. i put the hose in my mouth (without being plugged in to the hookah) and inhaled, all i tasted was plastic. i was a little concerned about the smoke session i was about to have.

so i was over at a friend's place and he had just bought a modern double hose from a local middle eastern shop and wanted to have a smoke session with me. i packed my bowl with a hint of AF mint and filled the rest with AF grape. used plain cold water in the base and plugged in my hose. the first three puffs or so had a plastic taste to it but it was smooth sailing after that. i think i actually like smoking with the healthy hose more than the regular hose. i was laying on the couch, watching family guy and it didnt even feel like i was smoking while i was inhaling through the hose.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
AF HEALTHY HOSE

PROS:
Cheap
Washable
Clean
Very Flexible

CONS:
Short
Flow could be slightly better.

Overall this is an awesome hose and for $3 this is a steal. Just wish it was a little longer.

9/10

• 6 months later...
Al Fakher Healthy Hose

I bought one of these to replace the old hose that came with my hookah. There's no color option, just a black hose with a bright yellow handle. The handle can be detached from the hose which makes it very easy to clean. Since the hose is rather small, the pull isn't that great as a KM hose or probably the Nammor but it still smokes great.

Overall, for a 100% washable hose, you cant really beat the price on this one. It smokes well, completely rust free and honestly, it's very hygienic since you can just rinse the handle with hot water and *poof* instantly sanitized. So here's my ratings..

Appearance : 2/10, meh pretty dull looking.

Price : 10/10, it's really cheap!

Durability
: 8/10, well I honestly feel that this hose can last a very long time. Although people could leave bite marks on the hose handle if they bite down too hard on the hose.

Pull : 6/10, although not as effortless as I would like, I can still blow out massive clouds with this hose.

Overall : Well, I give this hose an 8/10 because honestly you can't really beat the price on this one. Smell WILL linger in the hose, but it's okay, because it will be gone as soon as you start your next session. Very good hose IMO, recommended for people who wants a new hose but on a VERY tight budget.

• 9 months later...
Al Fakher Healthy Hookah Hose

Hose diameter is too small, terrible draw. Love the end pieces, however.

This is not a three piece plastic hose like the Egyptian plastic washable, it has five pieces. The hose tips snap on to these ring things that are on the hose, you can remove the rings but they don't just slide off.

I love the mouth piece and discovered that by shoving the right hose grommet into it, I could use the hose from another washable hookah hose in it. It's not pretty this way, but it's quite serviceable and the draw is great (I used the washable plastic hose from Hookah-Shisha). I don't care what a tip looks like as long as it feels right in my hand and mouth. The mouth piece on this hose is an ideal shape and size in my opinion.

It's a shame they used a hose with such a small diameter with these big ol' end pieces. The mouth piece is just over six inches long. If it were a wider hose, this thing would rock.

I_V: Moved to the proper thread.

• 6 months later...
[b][size="3"][color="#000000"]Al Fakher Healthy Hose[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Build:[/b] Thin hose material. Then Hose Ends that are detachable.
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 63”
[b]Handle Length: [/b]6.25”
[b]Smallest Hose Diameter: [/b]0.25”
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]1.7 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b] 0.5 oz

[b]Looks: [/b] A notch above cheap. Handles are solid.
[b]Pull: [/b]Restrictive
[b]Washability: [/b]Completely Washable and Rustproof[b] [/b]
[b]Comfort: [/b]Slightly Rigid, Small Handle.
[b]Price: [/b]$1.00[b]
[/b]
[b]Purchased From: [/b]eBay.com

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10 It’s a restrictive pull but it’s a great travel hose. The handle is longer than most of these cheap style hoses. Great for travel or dedicating to a single flavor like coffee or mint.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/AFHealthyHose.jpg[/img]