All Mya Hoses

Joseph

MYA Washable Hose

These hoses look plain, but I like that so its fine. Fits fine with normal gromet. Wide enough to allow plenty of smoke through. Washable, so I can clean out the gunk from the last session. Truly one of the best, if not the best, hose on the market.

10/10

Mya Wide Hose

I ordered 2 of these, as I had heard good things on the forum.

Look: Very plain, grey or black leather (i have one of each) in a very dull shade, simplistic but elegant head piece, sturdy if bland stem piece.
Draw: Very easy, once you start pulling strongly. If you only take a light pull, it is harder (probably due to the greater volume of air inside the hose)
Cleans: It is washable, and very easy to do so at that.

9/10, I just wish they were a little bit more ornate.

MYA Wide

I got this as a replacement hose.

I love it. Bigger hose, nice hit. Standard MYA quality and it's washable.

The only beef I have with it is that I would like it in some different colors... namely red.

9/10

• 7 months later...
mya piece of shit washable hose

shit has a gap between the metal part and the wooden part on the tip of the hose.

mya wouldn't replace my hose. they told me to go back to the smoke shop and ask him for a replacement. what makes them think i still have the fuckin receipt? out of all his customers he's just going to remember the dude who bought a hose a month ago? what makes them think i want to drive to all the way out there (went to a smoke shop by a friends house, not mine) for their shitty item, not his. that's bullshit in my opinion. why can't they just send me a 10 dollar hose while i send mine back to them?
i'm glad it's the only product i have from them and i won't buy anything else from them.

• 2 months later...
Mya Washable Hose

This one was included with my Mya Acrylic.

Great length (72"), durable, light, and nice bore. People say its bore stinks but personally, I like it a lot. Its not overly big but it is still a decently wide bore that allows for easy draws. I'd recommend it to anyone that doesnt want to break the bank on a hose.

• 2 months later...
74" mosaic inlayed hose from hookahcompany.
9/10

everything is so smooth and quality as i would expect form mya... its a lil bit pricey (20 bucks or so) but its worth it if u want a nice classy looking hose that is not bulky and easy to smoke and clean...

• 1 year later...
I have the Mya cloisonne Hoses. They work well, does anyone know if the wood ends screw off the plain mya hoses? it would be great if i could buy the cheaper hoses, when these ones crap out, and just screw the fancy end on them.

Tabitha

• 11 months later...
[b][color="#000080"]Mya Saray Wide Wood Handle[/color][/b]

[b]Build:[/b] Really Sturdy, Solid Construction
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 75"
[b]Handle Length: [/b]7"
[b]Smallest Hose Diameter: [/b]3/16"[b] [/b]
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]7.9 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b] 2.7 oz

[b]Looks: [/b]Looks Great
[b]Pull: [/b]Just slightly better than a standard Mya Hose, but still slightly restrictive
[b]Washability: [/b]Non-washable
[b]Comfort: [/b]The large handle is great, smooth to hold
[b]Price: [/b]$22.95[b]
[/b]
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com[b]
[/b]
[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 So far this is my favorite Mya Saray Hose. I wish Mya would migrate all their handles to this style so much more room and more comfortable to hold. The pull is good for Mya Hose not effortless, but great if you like a little restriction.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/MyaSarayWideWoodHandle.jpg[/img]

[color="#ff0000"][b][size="3"]Mya Saray Cloisonné Handle Hose[/size][/b][/color]

[b]Build:[/b] Study and Stylish
[b]Handle Length: [/b]7.75"
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]11.2 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b] 6 oz

[b]Looks: [/b]Has the classy look unmatched anywhere
[b]Pull: [/b]Same as a standard Mya Saray Hose
[b]Comfort: [/b]Handle weight feels great in your hand
[b]Price: [/b]$23.95[b]
[/b]
[/b]
[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 I like this better than a standard Mya because of the handle, because of looks and heft. The pull is restrictive, but I just feel more upscale when I smoke them. That's the reason for a higher rating for a Mya Saray Hose on this one. Looks and Handle Weight.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/MyaSarayCloisonneHandle.jpg[/img]

[size="3"][color="#000080"][b]Mya Saray Long Handle Wood Hose (a.k.a. The Ninja Hose)[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Build:[/b] Good, but not normal Mya Quality
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 82.5"
[b]Handle Length: [/b]16.5"
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]9.5 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b]3.7 oz

[b]Pull: [/b]Just like a normal Mya
[b]Comfort: [/b]Very Comfortable
[b]Price: [/b]$24.95[b]
[/b]
[/b]
[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 This is a good hose but it doesn't meet the standards I expect from Mya Saray. The Grommet of the mouthpiece isn't big enough. Couple of pieces of electrical tape fixed that problem. The good tinsel wrapping the thread on the handle is slightly falling off. Smokes just as good as a Mya Hose, not better by the looks of it though. Smoking without the mouthpiece is much better a better pull than with. I recommend keeping the mouthpiece, but not smoking with it.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/MyaSarayNinja.jpg[/img]

[b][size="3"][color="#0000ff"]Mya Saray without Tip[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Build:[/b] Very Sturdy
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 71"
[b]Handle Length: [/b]4.5"
[b]Smallest Hose Diameter: [/b]3/16"
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]5.3 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b] 1.2 oz

[b]Looks: [/b]Has that "base model" look
[b]Pull: [/b]Restrictive, but not completely
[b]Comfort: [/b]Handle is a bit small for me
[b]Price: [/b]$13.95[b]
[/b]
[/b]
[b]Overall: [/b]6/10 It's a good hose, but like most of us know, they are just okay. Nothing special, but nothing to throw away either. I like this model the least. Mostly because the solid wood mouthpieces have a metal insert and the edges aren't very comfortable to smoke.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/MyaSarayWithoutTip.jpg[/img]

[size="3"][color="#ff00ff"][b]Mya Saray with Metal Tip[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Build:[/b] Very Sturdy
[b]Handle Length: [/b]5"
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]6 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b] 2.4 oz

[b]Looks: [/b]Has that "base model" look
[b]Pull: [/b]Restrictive, but not completely
[b]Comfort: [/b]Handle is a bit small for me
[b]Price: [/b]$13.95[b]
[/b]
[/b]
[b]Overall: [/b]7/10 It's a good hose, but like most of us know, they are just okay. Nothing special, but nothing to throw away either. This would be a better choice over the one without a tip.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/MyaSaraywithTip.jpg[/img]

• 10 months later...
[b]Mya Saray Metal Handle[/b][b]
[/b]
[b]Build:[/b] Well Built
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 80"
[b]Handle Length: [/b]11"
[b]Smallest Hose Diameter:[/b] 1/4"
[b]Hose Weight:[/b] 5.7 oz
[b]Handle Weight:[/b] 2.4 oz

[b]Looks:[/b] Nice
[b]Pull:[/b] Slightly Restrictive
[b]Washability:[/b] Non-Washable
[b]Comfort: [/b][b]Somewhat [/b]Comfortable
[b]Price:[/b] $13.95

[b]Purchased From:[/b] eBay.com
[b]
[b]Overall: [/b][/b][b]7[/b]/10 It's a Mya Hose, so you have the same smoke you would with most standard Mya hoses. The handle is so tiny. I don't like it but it's a good smoke.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/MyaSarayMetalHandle.jpg[/img]

• 2 months later...
[size="5"][color="#00bfff"]Mya Freezable Hose[/color][/size]

[b]Hose Length:[/b] 72"
[b]Handle Length: [/b]7"
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]7.9 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b] 2.7 oz
[b]Handle Material:[/b] Plastic

[b]Looks:[/b] Decent
[b]Pull:[/b] Slight Restriction
[b]Washability:[/b] Unsure
[b]Comfort:[b] [/b][/b][b][b]Comfy[/b][/b]
[b]Price:[/b] $21.95

[b]Purchased From:[/b] hookah-shisha.com

I love a cool smoke and as such I had to try the freezable hose from Mya. First, its the same dimensions as the Mya Wide Wood Handle Hose; instead of wood on the handles it is made of plastic. The hose tip is still metal. The tip screws apart and a tiny plastic cartridge filled with water is inserted. You get two carts. with the hose. The carts took about 35 minutes to freeze completely (My freezer level is set to 5). Once inserted, the cart did make the handle a little colder but there is enough room in the handle that you can still hold it w/o holding the area where the ice cart is.

Comparison: I used one of my NuHoses that I keep in the freezer to compare as well as a regular Mya (non frozen hose). There is a noticeable difference in coolness over a regular hose (BTW ice in base for all experiments) compared to the frozen NuHose the first 5-10 puffs on the NuHose was colder then the freezeable Mya but after that they became even in coldness.

Performance: Over all the hose preformed as advertised, you do get a cooler smoke. Each cart lasted about 30 minutes before being completely thawed out. So if you keep swapping you can have a cool hose your entire session. The other nice part was the metal tip was always cold; I don't why but I liked that. My only issue was the hose itself because of the ice cart. inside, the smoke felt a little restrictive - I still prefer my Nammor gauge wise over this one. If your goal though is a colder smoke then this does succeed. 8/10

[img]http://i.imgur.com/TFWWN.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VB0Bs.jpg[/img]

[size="3"][color="#000080"][b]Mya Saray Long Handle Wood Hose (a.k.a. The Ninja Hose)[/b][/color][/size]
I'm going to update Stuies review, because I bought mine in December of 2010 and it's a little different.

[b]Build:[/b] I really like the quality of the hose, solid, and comfortable
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 82.5"
[b]Handle Length: [/b]16.5"
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]9.5 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b]3.7 oz

[b]Pull: [/b]Not a restrictive as a normal hose. But I wouldn't say its as easy as a wide gauge hose, like the nammor, KM, or Narbish, even though it is a wide gauge.
[b]Washability: [/b]Washable
[b]Comfort: [/b]Very Comfortable
[b]Price: [/b]$24.95[b]
[/b]
[/b]
[b]Overall: 9/10[/b] This is a good hose but it could be less restrictive. As Stuie said before the Grommet of the mouthpiece for him wasn't big enough, but mine fits perfectly. Also the sweatband things aren't as frilly as the ones he has. Mine are just a solid collor with no loose strands coming of of them. This is my favorite hose, because its looks great and smokes great. I kind of like the little bit of restriction too.

• 10 months later...
[color=#ff0000][size=5][b]Mya Saray Long Wood Handle[/b][/size][/color]

[b]Hose Length:[/b] 82-3/4"
[b]Handle Length: [/b][b]15-1/4[/b]"
[b]Smallest Hose Diameter:[/b] 1/4"
[b]Hose Weight:[/b] 9.8 oz
[b]Handle Weight:[/b] 4.4 oz

[b]Looks:[/b] Nice
[b]Pull:[/b] Slightly Restrictive
[b]Washability:[/b] Non-Washable
[b]Comfort: [/b]Comfortable
[b]Price:[/b] $24.99

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b][b]Overall: [/b][/b]9/10 This is a really nice hose. I love to switch it up from my Nammors. This Long handle makes it super nice. The pull is slightly restrictive, but I really enjoy it. Each Wood Handle looks slightly different and it looks wonderful. It’s a great hose.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/MyaWoodLongHandle.jpg[/img]