Anyone Got Some Extra Shisha/Coal

SmokeChamp

Im getting my first hookah on friday and i wont get the shisha/coals i ordered till Monday. If anyone has any shisha or some coals you want to get rid of i will definitely use them. Even if its not alot.

Thanks for any contribution :)

[quote name='SmokeChamp' timestamp='1295418714' post='494957']
Im getting my first hookah on friday and i wont get the shisha/coals i ordered till Monday. If anyone has any shisha or some coals you want to get rid of i will definitely use them. Even if its not alot.

Thanks for any contribution :)
[/quote]

Would help if we knew where in Cali.........Kinda hard to offer if you're hours and hours away. Also, you're been a member for two whole days before posting this? Not saying you're a bad guy, but a longer time member would be greeted a little more graciously when asking for help.

'Rani

I will say, Friday to Monday isn't that long of a wait now is it? I'm sure our donations wouldn't even reach you before your previously ordered shisha and coals.

Spend those three days you have to wait on your coals and shisha here on the forum. Learn packing techniques, the ins and outs of hookah prep., cleaning, styles, recommendations for any hookah product imaginable, smoking tips, etc.

If you still need to get supplies before then, I'm sure all the members would be much more willing to help you find hookah products in your area for you to buy, than you asking them for their stuff, wanted or not. (I'd be very suprised if there wasn't a shop that had hookah supplies in SoCal)

Hope you learn as much as I have from the forum, and welcome to the community.

TCMD

[quote name='SmokeChamp' timestamp='1295421655' post='494976']
Ya iv been on here alot last couple days, im just excited about getting it is all. :)
[/quote]

Trust me, you and everyone else that makes an order are ALWAYS excited about that brown box on their doorstep. Haha.

• 3 weeks later...