Want To Swap/Trade Nakhla In Uk

magick777

I am interested in buying, trading or swapping tobacco-based molasses (Nakhla for preference, other brands considered) within the UK. Typically, I get Nakhla 250g packs in an interesting but limited range of flavours, and I am looking to swap these for other Nakhla flavours on a weight for weight basis, ideally full pack for full pack.

Also open to swapping with other brands on a value-for-value basis. I’m not looking to make a profit or a loss, simply to acquire flavours I couldn’t get otherwise. I am currently looking for Nakhla Two Apples, Apricot, Peach, Orange, Red Apple & Mint; Al-Fakher Licorice, Al-Waha Licorice, I might also be open to other brands / flavours. I can swap these (subject to availability) for Nakhla Mandarin, Sweet Melon, Rose, Coffee, Banana (maybe others, ask, and this list will change over time), or AF Two Apples, Coconut, or can pay cash / MF for them, if there’s nothing you want in exchange.

Open to meeting in person in SW London, or to postal swaps for small amounts. PM me if interested, let me know what you get, what you want, and your preferred arrangements.

• 7 months later...