Hey From Louisville, Ky

glider

hey guys. thought i may as well join here as im a member of some other hookah forums(dont piss me off by dissing any you may know of. i dont roll like that.) been smoking hookah since the day i turned 18. got my first hookah last june, a small cheapo sahara stem. now i have my lovely KM OG Trimetal that is incredible. i smoke mainly Nakhla with DA, zag and earl grey being my favorites, i also smoke 2 AF flavors(lemon w/ mint and soft black) and im just getting started on tangiers, i have 5 new flavors coming in in a few days but from what ive had so far, its an excellent brand. K-apple for the win...so far. im currently a student and making shit income, i need a new job. music rules my life and i play guitar. looking to learn a few things here and i hope i get just that. haha.

Alex

well... i lied... thats basically the first time ive called it OG. figured it was since its pretty plain as far as some of the trimetals ive seen. this is what i have... [url="http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/catalog/Hookah-Khalil-Mamoon-Trimetal-Blue-L.jpg"]http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/catalog/Hookah-Khalil-Mamoon-Trimetal-Blue-L.jpg[/url] for the longest time i thought mine was OG. but i see a lot of people calling this OG and a lot of people calling the pharonie-like one OG. regardless. its a KM trimetal. haha. had some issues with the build quality like, half a drill bit stuck half-way down the purge port. the tray rest being really rough(dremel tool FTW) and the hose port had a weird dip on the mouth that basically didnt allow for an airtight seal. also fixed that with a dremel. everything is fixed though and it smokes and purges like a dream.

Alex

• 3 weeks later...