Got An Extra Mini Tangiers Phunnel Bowl?

HookahLover25

well good luck. i was looking for the same a little bit ago. just a warning, be prepared to pay upwards of like 30 bucks for one from someone. they are like gold. im investing in an HJ alien mini that i should have next weekend. if you want, i can update you on how that is after i smoke it a bit

wow.. they're really worth over 30?!

I bought one on accident from the smoke shop I regular here.. I just asked him for a phunnel and he only had one in stock laying around.. turns out it was one of his personal stash he had lying around and knowing I really wanted one he sold it to me for 20 bucks.. it's the only phunnel I've ever known, but I only found out it was a Tangiers a few weeks ago when he asked me how the tangiers was working... I didn't know wtf he was talking about and he explained to me that it was a tangiers he'd sold me, not just some random assed phunnel... pretty neat now, I guess. lol

yeah, it was kinda disappointing when i saw how much they are going for. i'll let ya know how my alien mini is after i get it later this week