Looking To Buy Some Shisha Cheap

A13lackFish

Hey guys,
Like the title says looking to buy some shisha, please leave your price.
I only use p@yp@l so dont try and get me to use any of that Western Union Nonsense! :)

Mike Edited by A13lackFish

I have some Nak Strawberry (about 220g), and some weird Tangiers Green Tea w. Honey that I can't get to acclimate right -- I'd give you both for free, and you can come pick it up, haha.

I also have some Tangiers Koke (again, ~220g) if you're interested - not a bad flavor, and acclimated right, but just not really my cup o' tea - we can work out a price for that if you're interested. :)

[quote name='jorlyfish' timestamp='1288237067' post='486619']
I have some Nak Strawberry (about 220g), and some weird Tangiers Green Tea w. Honey that I can't get to acclimate right -- I'd give you both for free, and you can come pick it up, haha.

I also have some Tangiers Koke (again, ~220g) if you're interested - not a bad flavor, and acclimated right, but just not really my cup o' tea - we can work out a price for that if you're interested. :)
[/quote]

Oh wow, fellow RI'er. Yeah me and my buddy will def come pick it up the free stuff, what were you thinking for the Koke price wise so i can talk to him :)

yeah were down, and my bad lol i dont usually look at prof pic too closely on hf.

well figure out a time sometime next week.

Unfortunatly trade wise were looking to keep the bits of what we have left being the sb chocomint, af honey, and nak cinnimon.

ill pm my numba to you this weekend!
And this is mike im just on shawns account cause im at his place haha