Greetings From Texas

:good2: Middle aged Texan. Industrial planner & scheduler by profession. I've worked in 28 states and Aruba. Hookah smoker, bock beer drinker, enjoy fishing and shooting.

I live so far out in the woods they pipe in daylight...

[quote name='El Laton Caliente' timestamp='1286833685' post='484696']
:good2: Middle aged Texan. Industrial planner & scheduler by profession. I've worked in 28 states and Aruba. Hookah smoker, bock beer drinker, enjoy fishing and shooting.

[/quote]

So I assume you drink Shiner Bock, then?

Personally, I'm a bit fan of most of Real Ale's beers (with the exception of their normal pale ale, with the green labels). The Full Moon Pale Rye (blue labels) is amazing, and their Nut Brown (brown labels) is another great beer if you like your brown ales very dry.

[quote name='BarkingLeopard' timestamp='1286834256' post='484699']

[/quote]

Personally, I'm a bit fan of most of Real Ale's beers (with the exception of their normal pale ale, with the green labels). The Full Moon Pale Rye (blue labels) is amazing, and their Nut Brown (brown labels) is another great beer if you like your brown ales very dry.
[/quote]

Hey, in collage... oh 30 years ago, with a collage ID you drank bock for free... ;^) learned to like the stuff... mom's german anyway...

[quote name='BarkingLeopard' timestamp='1286834256' post='484699']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Um, sorry but most folks dont really consider Shiner to be a real bock. Don't get me wrong, its tasty and I've been known to drink it. But authentic bock? not really.

Oh and welcome both of you guys to the forum. :)

[quote name='Cp44' timestamp='1286890476' post='484784']
welcome to HF! Ever smoked hookah and fished at the same time?
[/quote]

Hummm, no, but there is no reason I couldn't. I live across the street from Lake Sam Rayborn... Hookah smoking in a fishing boat could be a challange...