Wine Flavored Mu'Assal

[quote name='Hassouni' date='03 August 2010 - 02:30 PM' timestamp='1280863832' post='477490']
[quote name='antouwan' date='03 August 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1280860933' post='477481']
[quote name='Hassouni' date='27 July 2010 - 02:54 PM' timestamp='1280260485' post='476616']
Anyone make a good red wine flavor? I ask this as I don't think red grape would cut it, and drinking my [b]wine and coke[/b] (see recent thread I made), I got to thinking it'd be a great flavor to smoke
[/quote]

CALIMOCHOS!? you have good taste, my friend.

other than that, i can't really offer any true input into this thread. maybe try basha grape and AF cola...i don't even think the greatness of a calimocho can even be recreated unless you're drinking sangre del toro (from cataluña) and legit coke....made with sugar. you CAN use any wine (that's cheap) but i mean it was invented in país basco, so i figured just stay within spain, ya know?
[/quote]

Habibi, merci kteer. As I say, I don't fuck around!

Dude, next time you smoke, drink a kalimotxo, it complements the smoke, any flavor, SO WELL.

It seems Basha grape is where the consensus is though...
[/quote]

afwan, ya m3alim!

i definitely will. i need to make a stop on the way home to pick up the aforementioned ingredients (mex coke made with sugar & sangre del toro). i was all over the calimochos in spain and i like to think my friends and i don't fuck around, either. that's why my buddy was in a hospital in Igualada because he fell like 6 meters off of a 12th century castle wall in the neighboring town of Aguil...true story...we don't play games