Greetings From Ga

Hey everyone, I just found this site last night and have been reading it quite extensively, specifically the how-to funhouse section. I was introduced to hookah just last fall, but I have quickly become hooked. I have yet to get my own hookah(that will come when I have a job and am making money) but I have been smoking with friends fairly regularly. These forums are actually making me lean towards making my own hookah from scratch as much as possible too. I'm not sure what else to put in here, I'm a college student, as I'm sure many of you were when you first discovered hookah and I hope to find on and post many interesting things to this site in years to come.

[quote name='ryno' date='02 June 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1275510691' post='470348']
Welcome to the forum. This place helped me a ton when I was new to hookah. Since you're from GA, you ever listen to Corey Smith?
[/quote]

Actually, I have never even heard of Corey Smith. I just took a look at his wiki and it doesn't seem like the type of music I normally fancy though. I'm much more of a metalhead, right now with leanings towards progressive and power metal.

And thanks for the warm welcome from all of you.