Minnesota Hookah?

I've been emailing them for a couple of weeks now, but havn't gotten an replies. I wanted to grab a blown glass funnel bowl.

Are they still operating?
The last update they had was more than a year ago :s

Yeah, there was a long discussion about them a little while ago. Unfortunately, they seem to have changed their priorities, so ordering from them wouldn't be recommended.

Here's the thread if you want to read through it:
http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/35702-hell-mnhookah/

santino has a line of glass phunnels comin out soonish anyway over on crownhookahs.com ..mnhookah never responds from everything ive seen recently, yet their site is STILL up.........lol. took them nearly 4.5 weeks to get me my mini glass phunnel last year :(

Just avoid them. Took me a little over a month as well to receive my products last summer. If I had known that they were focusing on their other business enterprise I wouldn't have ordered in the first place.

If you were getting glass phunnels 3-4 weeks after you ordered, that is the normal time. Most of the time they don't have them stocked and have to get the made.

• 2 weeks later...
They suck and should be banned from everywhere. They don't answer the phone, they don't reply to emails, they send your order out in 4+ weeks if at all, they are very happy to keep taking your credit card number if you don't know they are not operating for the most part, they honestly should either put a notice up that they are not accepting orders unless you don't mind waiting over a month for it, they claim to ship out withing a couple days on most products.

DAMN!! I wish I came to this website earlier! I just ordered a mini glass phunnel bowl with the scali mod and glass screen 10 days ago and emailed them 3 times with no response. Do you guys think I'll ever get it? Frankly I wouldn't mind waiting a little while as long as I get it, but if I'm just never going to get it I'll file a dispute with my credit card. This really sucks, I want one of their bowls so badly. Are there any good alternatives or anything?

[quote name='highvolt4g3' date='20 March 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1269127550' post='458463']
DAMN!! I wish I came to this website earlier! I just ordered a mini glass phunnel bowl with the scali mod and glass screen 10 days ago and emailed them 3 times with no response. Do you guys think I'll ever get it? Frankly I wouldn't mind waiting a little while as long as I get it, but if I'm just never going to get it I'll file a dispute with my credit card. This really sucks, I want one of their bowls so badly. Are there any good alternatives or anything?
[/quote]

The nice thing about the MNH phunnels are the size--nice and small.

HJ's alien likely will be about the size of the MNH mini, but the MNH small is the size of a Tangiers mini-phunnel--ideal.