Bulldogs Hookah Lounge

KeepItSimple

Let me break it down....

Pros:
- The guy who owns it is awesome and really nice.
- $10 for a bowl that will last forever
- Mya Hookahs and hoses
- Big comfy couches and huge t.v.s, it looks like its someone's living room and sectioned off into three parts
- Uses starbuzz, fusion, and golden layalina

Cons:
- The hookahs are big acrylic myas, and I dont really like the mya hoses, but that could be a plus for some
- People smoke cigars in there sometimes, and that bugs me
- Coal service isn't great unless your there on the weekend, it's because the people who work there are normally sitting down and smoking with you, which is cool because they're all good people, but I feel bad about asking them to get up and get more coals

So overall I like this place a lot, it's really laid back and thats always a plus, I just wish he used KM's and longer handled hoses. Check this place out if your ever near Huntington.

• 3 months later...
HAhahaha... IF someone is working.. and sitting and smoking.. ASK for coals. Both the employees(me being one of them) don't mind getting up and getting coals... it's why we are there!! ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Bulldog is a great hookah bar allthe workers r great good prices. Also it's nice to be able to control your own coals if u don't want to ask you can always just go back and grab some it's more of a self serve which I like. I don't like having to wait for my coals or use the wood charcoal they just aren't the same or as good as the japanesse ones went their with my buddies a couple years ago now I'm great friends with everyone their and a regular. Also a big plus is if u buy a hookah from Vance he will usually cut you a deal and if u spend so much u can be a member and get cheaper bowls! And pack your own meaning u can pack what u want and no waiting if it's busy super comfy place best hookah bar I've ever been to.