Crash the Movie

Hey I just watched Crash for like the 3rd time and I thought it was an exellent movie about society and the behavior of people in general.  I think it may have been blown a little out of proportion in general but was still an exellent movie.  I wanted to know what every one else thought about the movie.Oh and if you have not seen it yet make sure to put it up on the top of your list.--Amichai Israeli

i have seen it as well, and i though of another title for it- "oh, for christs sake, what now?" it was good if you like one long string of horrible events coming after another. i liekd it, actually.

ya i saw crash and i really liked it. there was alot of focus on racism both from white, black, and other prespectives. I liked that. another good movie is american history x. great lesson on how hate can turn a life that is promising very ugly.

• 3 weeks later...
I watched it once half awake and I was way too confused.  So I bought it pre-viewed from blockbuster for $5 and I am going to watch it a couple more times.  Awake.  So I can follow the story.  

ya but the overall message of how he turned his familys lives into a horrible situation by just being very hateful. then his brother who had a progressive view of hatred that had been shoved down his throat all his life gets killed by that hatred. or you could look at it in the way that the racist guys were right all the time. i dont know, i would like to think that the lead character lost his brother to his hatred and it consumed his brother and inspired even more hatred. CONTINUOUS CIRCLE OF VIOLENCE. crash on the other hand examines racism in another way, very good prospective from the other sid of the fence. Especially the part with the middle eastern market when the woman says that we arnt arabs were persian(?). havnt watched for a wile cant remember exactly. that part of the movie stuck out in my mind though.

dope movie with a really good lesson. im gonna agree with the you have to make things seem alot bigger than they really are for people to actually stop and pay attention

"I blake too fast? Maybe if you see over steering wheel you blake too!"Excellent movie. It was exaggerated to show just how interesting life can be, and how our prejudice affects everyone. It may not be realistic that they would all be related like that, but it certainly gets the point across.

• 2 weeks later...