Hookah Parts And Repairs

John Whipple

I have heard from a reliable source that this Hooka has done more back country trips this past year than most people do in a lifetime. Add in college parties and drunken dorm girls tipping it over and kicking hoses - this Hooka sees lots of action.

I have help rebuild it once but we are need of replacement parts and fittings.

Does anyone make custom parts online?

Who is the Grand Hooka master builder here in USA or Canada?

Hooka minds want to know.

Thanks.

what exactly are you looking to get repaired on the hookah? maybe some of us can give you some tips or point you in the right direction.

[quote name='John Whipple' date='30 December 2009 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1262189191' post='442531']
I have heard from a reliable source that this Hooka has done more back country trips this past year than most people do in a lifetime. Add in college parties and drunken dorm girls tipping it over and kicking hoses - this Hooka sees lots of action.

I have help rebuild it once but we are need of replacement parts and fittings.

Does anyone make custom parts online?

Who is the Grand Hooka master builder here in USA or Canada?

Hooka minds want to know.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Just send the drunken dorm girls this way and you wont have to worry about them breaking your pipe.:idhitit3:

The Hookah Pipe and Drunken girls have nothing to do with me - My apprentice (1st year) is all over that.

You need to keep your people happy - And I love a challenge - Keeps the mind fresh and you never know what interesting people you will meet walking a new path....

Stand by for updates men. If there is a Hookah shop in the Middle East Omar will know where it is our he will tell someone to find it. I have total faith in this.