March Maddness Bracket Game

Tyler

So, the college pickem group was fun, but there was an issue with a lot of people who lost not paying up their prize submissions. So with this game, I will be requiring everyone to send me their submission before the game starts; anyone who does not do this will be removed from the game group. We will be using ESPN's bracket. This post is to see how many people would be interested. Based on the number of people in the group will determine how many and which places get prizes. For instance, if we have 10 people:
1st place: 5 prize pools
2nd place: 3 prize pools
3rd place: 2 prize pools

Submissions to the prize pool must be more than $10 but no more than $20 unless you have no problem paying more for a submisison. This means that 1 250g of SB is more than the reccomended submission but 1 250 of nak would not be enough. This is not limited to shisha, boxes of coals, wind covers, hoses, bowls, anything hookah related may be submitted. They MUST be new and UNUSED.

I figure that since more people like college basketball, especially march maddness, then we will have a lot more people interested in this. But, I want to get this started early so that all prizes can be submitted before March.

EDIT: I will be covering the costs of the final prize shippings. Edited by FSUReligionMan

You already know I'm in... Right now I'm going to say I'll throw in a Tangiers Noir 250g, not sure of flavor. I'll grab it when I place my next order. But yeah, I'm in and planning on taking one of the top spots.

If it's no problem I'd ask if you're throwing in Tangiers to make it lucid so that people who've never had tangiers, if they win, won't have a lot of issues with it.

Amn that would be fine, but assuming you win one of the prizes, you would have to cover some of the shipping to Germany if that's fine?

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Dec 4 2009, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it's no problem I'd ask if you're throwing in Tangiers to make it lucid so that people who've never had tangiers, if they win, won't have a lot of issues with it.

All right, not a problem. I'll decide on the flavor when I get an order placed, probably after the 1st of the year.

[quote name='FSUReligionMan' date='06 December 2009 - 02:21 AM' timestamp='1260062489' post='435597']
Amn that would be fine, but assuming you win one of the prizes, you would have to cover some of the shipping to Germany if that's fine?
[/quote]

shipping over here wont be that expensive same thing as every other time i have something shipped throw it in a large flat rate mail box and ship it to my apo adress, which is equivalent to a state side adress in shipping in regards to price. The reason i would rather just send it directly to you is to save the time apo takes forever

• 2 weeks later...
The lowest would preferably be a Mizo 250g with the highest being a SB/Fantasia/Fumari 200/250. Regular nak isn't really wanted for submissions.