List Of Hookah Bars In Pennsylvania And Other States Too

AngeLsLuv

• 3 months later...
[quote name='destructo' date='26 October 2009 - 08:52 AM' timestamp='1256565130' post='421166']
also tall shiva got renamed and then burned down and its missing Jamaica johns and the grasshopper lounge for state college. both of them suck btw
[/quote]

lancaster pa has 7 valley blends on thursdays only 10 bucks an hour plus shisha eh a lil steep but VERY nice hookahs. Also the Tinder Box in chelsea square has BYOH any time theyre open, buy the shisha there, which is pretty decently priced, and charcoal.

• 4 months later...
Recently went to Hookah Bookah. It was my first lounge experience, and while I do much better with my own hookah, I did enjoy the atmosphere, and not having to clean up or anything. It did seem a bit pricy considering the bowls are tiny and I don't think I coaxed any of them past twenty minutes, and they kept bringing more coal when I was doing fine, I think they try to burn out the bowls quickly so you order more. Also, I'd swear that most of the girls in the place were under the age of 18.

Overall though, easily 3+ stars. I went on a tuesday night, and the place was busy, but they seemed to stay on top of things, it was not a long wait for a hookah. The hookahs they use were nice pieces too, KM's or similar, and I know nice large hoses are available, though I was given the sanitary plastic hoses.