Lebanese-style Funnel Bowls?

Hassouni

So I have a Lebanese nargile, which means I've been missing out on the funnel bowl fun you've all been enjoying for years. Are any glassblowers or other skilled people here able to make a Lebanese style funnel bowl? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be interested in one...

Mya makes an adapter but it doesn't fit. I'm amazed that nobody else has a Lebanese style and hasn't expressed interest in a custom made male-fitting funnel...I mean, I'm willing to pay for one, is anyone else?

Yes I am def. willing to pay for one cuz chances are when i go back to Lebanon i am coming back with like 4 hookahs and they may be all female stems. There is some mod on here some guy did where he made a phunnel out of a normal bowl. It wasnt the phaking the phunnel thread but it was more permanent. but yea mayb try to make an adapter from parts at like lowes or home depot.

• 1 month later...
i actually called eric up direct about this and it doesn't look like he'll make phunnels like this for us folk witht he leb style nargs. i think you can order a glass one from mnh though. if not eric did say that vendors carry adapters that he makes (out of the same material as the phunnel...but i haven't been able to find them (they're male to male with grommets on both ends, essentially turning your leb narg into an egyptian...)