Gadhafi Is Stoping By To Say 'whats Going On Us, How Ya Been?'

So first is the slap in the face;
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...ft=1&f=1004

Then we allow the slap in the face to vacation with us with open arms?!
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/08/24/new.jerse...tion=cnn_latest

I don't know about you guys but this gets me worked up.
Don't know how many of you guys were old enough to remember this since it happened in the late 80s
Look up PAN AM Lockerbie Bombing.
The fact that over 20 of the victims families live in the New Jersey area makes this possible event even worse.

It may be wrong to say this...but I hope the guy gets sniped.

The stupid thing is that all this started over access to the Gulf of Sidra.
Basically, two groups fighting over where the fence ends/starts and this is the guy that said 'It's ours and I don't give a crap what your papers say!'.

Hey we dropped 2 Atomic bombs on Japan, and now we are best friends. We battled the brittish for our independance, now we are all cool. Russians are no longer "Nuclear Warhead Spies" they are also now friends. The chinese built most of the stuff in my house.

I'm sure before too long you will see Bin Laden sunbathing on Miami beach, or playing black jack in Vegas. We will probably give him a reality TV show on Mtv.

The US loves to make enemies, then just as quickly forgets all about why they were mad. MAybe its that we like the makeup sex IDK.

This ones a little different. Usually we start something with somebody that ends up trying to get us back. Then the cycle continues until that leader moves on.
In this case. It's turned into an "I'll never forgive you' type of thing from Gandhafi.

Which I get. We kinda killed his daughter...
But he kinda got us back...and pissed off a bunch of other countries in the process.
Then he started yapping about himself.
Now this.

Everything is already ok with his country. We started opening trades and allowing oil and supplies to filter in after his 'payment'. They've been taken off the naughty list and have been aiding us and their neighbors.
My problem is with HIM. Hell I don't even think he has any official title anymore.

He's here to address the UN. He's not a guest of our government. I don't like it any better than anyone else, but one of the things we agreed to when we agreed to host the permanent site of the United Nations is that we allow people into the country for the purposes of addressing the assemblage. It is what is.

'Rani

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Aug 26 2009, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's here to address the UN. He's not a guest of our government. I don't like it any better than anyone else, but one of the things we agreed to when we agreed to host the permanent site of the United Nations is that we allow people into the country for the purposes of addressing the assemblage. It is what is.

'Rani

Agreed, part of hosting the UN (worthless as it is) is putting up with people you don't around.