To Be Truly Blessed

Tyler

So as some of you know, I've been having a pretty rough last couple of months. Starting in March, my program was having budget issues and had to let me go for anywhere from 2 to 3 semesters worth of time til people graduated and spots opened up. Well, I took 2 classes as a non-degree seeking student and got 2 As in them and today I get a call from the president of the university saying that I showed too much potential in my field to be let go and that he would personally pay 60% of my tuition, and let me into the program again, AND let me TA my own class in Fall! I feel as if I'm the most blessed person in the world for having so many good things happen to him at once and I just wanted to say to all my friends on here: thanks. Thanks for being there to cheer me up while I was in a down time in my life, thanks for helping me be rational about making choices. Thanks for just being who you are! I hope and pray that God keeps this downpour of blessing and that they reach as far arcross the world so to cover from my house in Ohio, to Canon and Kath's in Japan, to Arcane in Korea, and everyone inbetween!

Thanks guys! I hope you recieve even more blessings than I!

• 2 weeks later...