New Hookah Lounge In Chicago

QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Aug 18 2009, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sounds interesting I don't know how well the idea of a club/hookah bar would work

they are kind of opposite atmospheres but good luck

Yep seen 4 hookah bars in the last 2 years tank, because of this concept. Hookah Bar or Dance club, you gotta choose one or the other. You can't attract 2 opposing demographics. If a hookah bar has a dj... I leave...forever.

ya when i saw the dj's i was like wtf?..people who smoke hookahs with friends want to lay back..chill..relax..and most of all hear each other talk..they dont want to have to yell and scream over the dj and the drunk dancers..watch some drunk fool tumbles over and knocks a hookah with hot coals over on someone then you got a big fight on your hands..

Well this concept is becoming quite popular here in miami. Actually hookahs are everywhere here! But more over many clubs have a hookah section, like a VIP section. It has become a bit of a status symbol to be seen smoking a huge hookah at the hottest night club. Needless to say that most of these clowns have no idea how to set up a hookah. Which is also fine because most of the people smoking wouldnt know a good hookah if some beat them across the head with it.

So if hanging out with guys who drive $100,000. cars and girls who have $100,000 worth of plastic surgery, sitting around puffing on huge quicklight flavored clouds, while listening to the latest trance jams from Spain, is your idea of a good time. Then this is the place for you!