What's Up With Palin Now?

My computer is being retarded, I can't DL the file sad.gif

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Jul 5 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just happen to agree with Republican's points of view on many of the major issue, not all, but many. And I know how goverment works, but how it's supposed to work and how it actually works aren't always one in the same.

Well since you know that I guess you have a good explanation of how the democratic majority is responsible for the problems you mentioned since they took control in '06? You have to base something like that on more thsn theory. I told you how it works because what you claim was not possible unless Bush signed or vetoed and was over-ridden.
That's a popular argument for repubs to make.... it's just one I don't let them BS there way out of.
You don't have to make your argument, I just want to point out for any lurkers that just because something sounds good and like a great comeback that a vague answer proves my point.

oh back to another post. The reason you voted for McCain. McCain voted 90+ percent of the time for Bush's fuckups. I think Bush had far more than 10% fuckups. So you voted to keep things at least 90% the way Bush ran things?
Hmmmm, you think even innocent people should be kept in prison at Gitmo forever? I personally think people that think that's okay should be incarcerated as enemy combatants. ohmy.gif
Why don't religious people believe God can't handle sinners on his own? Do they think he's that weak he needs their help?
Why is it we get preached at about the sanctity of marriage by people like Reagan who have been married more than once? Wasn't Cindy McCain John's mistress? Wasn't Newt's current wife a staffer while he was boning her and calling for Clinton's impeachment, not just because of lying under oath but as he said "if a mans wife can't trust him the country can't". And Newt asked his first wife for a divorce while she was in the hospital fighting cancer even before all that. He is being floated for 2012. Repubs are effin geniuses I tell ya! wink.gif
Rush is on wife three or four now and a doctor shopping dopehead but somehow he knows what's best for the country? HA
If I had not lived through Nixon (Watergate), Reagan (treasonous dealing with Iraq), and GW (too many fuckups to mention) I would think this shit is funny. But history has taught me that these evil bastards always BS their way back into power because ignorant people buy into their bullshit, hence Southert's point out the fact of them preciding over all the major economic downturns except one. And hell it's usually not even the worst part of their eras.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Jul 5 2009, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Biden, the VP in the Democratic party, was the only one out of McCain/Palin/Biden to vote yes for the war.

Don't be slippery now. Palin couldn't vote, because she wasn't a member of Congress. She applauded the war she made some religious reference to the war being holy or some such idiocy. McCain voted for the war in Iraq and supported it rabidly. Obama did vote against the war.

You sure misconstrue and distort things like a Republican.

Eh, I found that fun fact on Yahoo! Answers, I guess they figured since Palin couldn't vote, she didnt vote yes, technically they're right. I and the person who answered the question was wrong abou McCain, he too supported the war. Nevertheless, I hate Biden.

Side story: I was watching a special CNN did on Palin and a lot of them are wanting Palin to run for 2012 so they can laugh at her some more, but someone with a really long and hard to pronounce name [female] thinks that Palin has a chance to win, I don't think she does -- especially after "quitting" her job.

I would like to state that I do not support Rush at all, or Glenn Beck (biggest joke of a Fox News person EVER). As far as the innocent people in Gitmo, not sure how many of them are actually innocent but I would have to take a "radical" point of view and say better safe than sorry. As a religious person I do think God will deal with them when it's their time, but until then, why give them the chance to harm more people? and yes, Bush fucked up a lot, but he also did some good whether you want to admit it or not, maybe not a lot, but some. And people thinking that McCain would be "McSame" are lame, as seen with Obama, what they've done in the past and what they promise for the future mean very little when they're actually sitting in the big chair.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 5 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Correct yourself, Scalli. Reagan had treasonous dealings with Iran, not Iraq.

damn I hate when that happens sad.gif The Iranians released the first hostages on Reagan's inaugaration day, not sure if you remember that? Repubs hooped and hollered it was because the Iranians wer scared of him. Iranians claimed it was because of Carter. I did a little math later after the missiles showed up in Iran witht the good ol' made in USA label on them and got to thinking. It was in Reagan's best interest for the hostages not to be released. BushI was a former head of the CIA. I'll always believe there were a lot of things playing out behind the scenes with Iran by Reagan cronies although it's a big claim with no proof I admit.
But one thing for sure is that Reagan was not a true patriot or he would have been livid his administration let a terrorist country have missiles. I think the son of a bitch sold his soul on that one.

I wanted that asshole to be held accountable but he got his payback wink.gif

Yeah Reagan was...special. Reaganomics anyone?

So, apparently the main reason that Palin left office is that it was costing over 2 million in tax payer's money to staff people and stuff to fig up records and things for ethics questioning and personal attacks and she feels that it wasn't fair to the tax payers that she couldn't do her job correctly and was spending pointless money on things that were just superflous.

Reaganomics caused BushI to be fired. BushI was not as good a bullshitter as Reagan. The excuses quit working.
I say he was fired because I don't think it was as much as people were sold with Clinton as they were convinced BushI did not have a clue.
Very similar with my theory on McCain. You just can't support the policies that drove us into where GW drove us and then convince people you were not part of the problem. And as bad as the republicans got their asses beat was a reflection of just how lousy a job they did.
Cheney claiming they kept us safe from attacks was insulting especially in light of now. Here it is the beginning of July and repubs say that Obama is responsible for every negative thing. Yet we still have two more months until September 11th which is the exact amount of time Bush had to avoid that.
Of course no one blamed GW, but repubs are a bit different when it comes to that kinda stuff. They blame Clinton.

I still want to know how many Al Queda camps in Afghanistan GW had bombed before 9/11? How was it that Clinton was not doing enough yet Bush came in and did nothing and has no responsibility? Shouldn't he have been doing all of the thing Clinton had not been doing if that's their argument? Of course.
But this was never about right or wrong or protecting the country but political smears.
One of the reasons I cannot bring myself to vote for someone that aligns themselves with that party.

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jul 5 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reaganomics caused BushI to be fired. BushI was not as good a bullshitter as Reagan. The excuses quit working.
I say he was fired because I don't think it was as much as people were sold with Clinton as they were convinced BushI did not have a clue.
Very similar with my theory on McCain. You just can't support the policies that drove us into where GW drove us and then convince people you were not part of the problem. And as bad as the republicans got their asses beat was a reflection of just how lousy a job they did.
Cheney claiming they kept us safe from attacks was insulting especially in light of now. Here it is the beginning of July and repubs say that Obama is responsible for every negative thing. Yet we still have two more months until September 11th which is the exact amount of time Bush had to avoid that.
Of course no one blamed GW, but repubs are a bit different when it comes to that kinda stuff. They blame Clinton.

I still want to know how many Al Queda camps in Afghanistan GW had bombed before 9/11? How was it that Clinton was not doing enough yet Bush came in and did nothing and has no responsibility? Shouldn't he have been doing all of the thing Clinton had not been doing if that's their argument? Of course.
But this was never about right or wrong or protecting the country but political smears.
One of the reasons I cannot bring myself to vote for someone that aligns themselves with that party.

Anyone ever notice there are no really hot, sexy, intelligent women sleeping with Republicians? 'Nuff said.

'Rani

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jul 5 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well sure they are, they call 'em sugar-daddies and get the cash.... they come running for some blue-collar lovin' every chance they get though hence...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED6q_x1lR34

Now Scalli, remember I said intelligent women. No intelligent woman needs to get with a man for his money. She's out making her own. girl_bye2.gif

'Rani

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Jul 7 2009, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jul 5 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well sure they are, they call 'em sugar-daddies and get the cash.... they come running for some blue-collar lovin' every chance they get though hence...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED6q_x1lR34

Now Scalli, remember I said intelligent women. No intelligent woman needs to get with a man for his money. She's out making her own. girl_bye2.gif

'Rani

I thought the woman married to Guv Sanford was a wall street exec at one time and real smart but that gal ain't got any sense after hearing the details on that. He's indicated he loves the girl in Argentina and if it wasn't for that whole marriage vow thing his ass would already be gone. I sure hope she's gettin some on the side.
Then again she married an effin repub so she couldn't be too damn smart ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 5 2009, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I checked into the tax issue more. FSU was right...looks like Obama slipped us a rusty musket.

Taxes are going to go up in 2010:

Here's Some numbers I compiled:

[attachment=3806:Net_Chan...008_2010.doc]

Damn you Obama!

These numbers are the net change from 2008-2010...Taxes went down from 2008-2009....but are going up enough to nullify that plus a little. I don't know if thats going to include health coverage or not...I don't think so, since this represents the current laws and the Health Care hasn't been approved.

Sure enough, Taxes on the rich are going down, taxes on the middle class are going up. Honest mistake on my part. Its so rare for Republicans to tell the truth, its easy to just distrust anything they say...laugh.gif

An update on this.

Tax laws are made for long periods of time, one tax goes off, another one comes on. The taxes for 2010 are largely relics of previous administrations. They can be changed. Hopefully Obama will get congress to change them.