College Football Starts Soon....

Tyler

I think the Pac-10 is going to beat itself up this year

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Jul 2 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
obey: PSU will lose to Ohio State, Michigan St. and someone random they shouldn't lose to.

i have a strong feeling you know nothing about college football and just talk out of your ass, or at least know nothing about the big10. michigan st? really? did you not see the game last season when we destroyed them 49-18? And now that they lost their entire offense (ringer), they are going to be terrible again. Iowa is far better than michigan st.

really just stop talking about the big10 Edited by obey

obey you obviously know nothing about the big 10 or college football if that's how you truly feel. it's okay, a person's fan bias can blind them.

lol. how could you say michigan state? i would have understood if you said osu and iowa, but michigan st? lol. you realize their entire offense was ringer? he is gone. and they don't have a strong recruiting class

Have you been reading all the preseason projections and predictions? Everyone is putting the Big 10 at the mercy of OSU and Michigan St. I mean everyone from scouts.com to ESPN.com to blogs to preseason mags.

Question for everyone: What are your thoughts on Utah this year? Still going to impress or is their run over?

I think that Utah is done. They'll still do well in the MWC, but I don't think they'll do well enough to get into a BCS game, or be ranked in the top 25. My guess is they'll win 6 or 7 games...maybe 8... but they will be close games

i wasn't impressed with utah. alabama didn't want to play in that game and it showed. plus bama was missing that offensive line guy, and all the pressure/sacks came from his missing spot. if you put utah in a real conference, they would not be able to compete