Jack Black Hookah

that is cool looking bro. I like the concept of the hobo hookah but it looks like having all the airflow travel limited to a 3/4" ID at the top of the bottles. I'm not sure if that is the case though but the thought crosses my mind.
Does flow seem to be a problem with them.

not at all man just as long as you do the water level right.....i usually put a home made diffuser on the end and once it gets goin i get great clouds.....the best bottle i think i have used so far for some reason was a bacardi bottle (not handle) and i put some electric tape at the top for the rubber adapter to fit on and i got great smokes out of it....brought it to a party and everyone loved it; got awesome pull and great clouds to..... but yea the diffuser i think makes the pull alot smoother and i notice the bottles fill up alot quicker with smoke to

Thats you? You're an old fart!

I imagined a hookah like a SpiderMan hookah, with Jack Black's face on.

You know that a good portion of the country doesn't know that there's a Jack Green...right?

QUOTE (Sonthert @ May 3 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats you? You're an old fart!

I imagined a hookah like a SpiderMan hookah, with Jack Black's face on.

You know that a good portion of the country doesn't know that there's a Jack Green...right?

There's rocks younger than me sad.gif Green label is a little too rich for my blood. But super good shit smile.gif

Green Label is 80 Pr, Black Label 86 Pr, last I checked. Or is it 76 and 80? It should be slightly different, it is cheaper. You don't ever see JD Green in my neck of the woods.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ May 3 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Green Label is 80 Pr, Black Label 86 Pr, last I checked. Or is it 76 and 80? It should be slightly different, it is cheaper. You don't ever see JD Green in my neck of the woods.

they just changed them to be the same proof...lemme grab my green label(I know this because I asked the state store clerks the difference when I bought the bottle)
80 proof on the green label

QUOTE (Sonthert @ May 3 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DOH, I know they make a higher dollar version than the black label, I just don't remember what it's called.

QUOTE (smokeytheclown @ May 4 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Scalli, please don't take this the wrong way, but I Want Your Hose. lol_hitting.gif

If you made a washable version of that " hobo cobra ", I would buy one. Hands down.

The hoses are washable smile.gif If you wanna get the original you can. You could stain the head green smile.gif PM me if you want it.

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ May 4 2009, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ May 4 2009, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All second rate mouth-wash

facepalm.gif

Don't make me bust out a professional opinion, other than my own on bourbon...oh yeah, JD's not bourbon...the standards for bourbon are too high for Jack Daniels production methods. nana.gif

If you want some good Tennessee Whisley that could be called a bourbon, if they wanted to, you want the better of the two, George Dickel #12...not the lower quality offering, which is merely acceptable.