Random Facts About Chuck Norris

gib0r

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
oh my god, i totally don't understand where this chuck norris phenomenon came from but i am still constantly amused by it.

my top five:

there is no global warming.  chuck norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.

chuck norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls. 

if you spell chuck norris in scrabble you win.  forever.

chuck norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

chuck norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

alright that's enough out of me because i know everyone is sick of them
except me since i was totally the last one on the bandwagon :)

how about real facts. Chuck norris is the only westerner EVER to earn an 8th degree black belt in tae kwon do.Chuck Norris was a 6 time undefeated world professional middleweight karate champion. he retired after the 6 years, still undefeated.he also was the star of the telivision show walker texas ranger.those are all real. the fake ones are amusing, but chuck norris is unbelievable.one of my favorite "facts" is that chuck norris's tears cure cancer, too bad he's never cried.

• 3 weeks later...
a blind man once stepped on chuck norris' foot. chuck yelled "do you know who i am? im chuck norris!" the mere mention of his awesome name instantly cured the man of his blindness. unfortunately, the fist, last and only thing he ever saw was a roundhouse kick from chuck norris.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
there are no earthquakes, only chuck norris flexing.

guns dont kill people, chuck norris kills people

there is no evolution, just a list of animals chuck norris allows to live

chuck norris does not sleep, he waits

the chief export of chuck norris is pain

crop circles are chuck norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down

the great wall of china was originally created to keep chuck norris out, it failed miserably

THE QUICKEST WAY TO A MANS HEART IS WITH CHUCK NORRIS' FIST!

• 4 weeks later...
my personal fave...

chuck norris found both carmen sandiego and waldo and roundkicked them in the face!!!!
lol i love it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I've already mentioned this in the RIP Steve Irwin thread but...Steve was/wasn't even afraid of Chuck. Steve had what equals to an accidental lobotomy when he was younger that supposedly altered his sense of fear. Thats why he wrestled 3 crocs, a gator AND Chuck Norris before he was killed. The stingray was actually a super-secret op called down from a joint collaboration between the CIA, KGB, MI-8, Yoda and al Queda.

I never got into this Chuck NOrris thing, it exploded and died out of nowhere. (at least I hope it died) Although I must say the one that stands out in my mind and was great was:Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King and got one.

Man is at the top of the food chain, right under Chuck Norris.Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and kick himself in the head. Chuck Norris never uses 100% of his stregnth because if he were to release his full energy and strength while fighting, he would cause every atomic particle in the entire universe to simultaneously explode causing a chain reaction that would destroy the universe as we know it.The Sonic Boom was Chuck Norris farting and creating Life. We worship to God, God worhips to Chuck Norris.The Superman character was based on Chuck Norris' true life.Chuck Norris doesnt need to eat, he gets his nutrition by roundhouse kicking people in the face.Everytime Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks a person, a baby is born.Just by looking at him, Chuck Norris can cure any illness or cancer.Chuck Norris is so strong, he punched a hole in the Ozone layer. If you go into a bathroom and turn out the lights then repeat "Chuck Noris'" name 5 times, a fist will comeout of the mirror and punch you in the face.