Khalil Mamoon Heart Of Lion

Canon

• 2 weeks later...
The KM Heart of a Lion is a piece of junk.

The part under the ashtray plate (the plate that the ash tray sits on) was already pulling away from the upper piece. It is kind of hard to explain but just picture under the ash tray plate there was space between the bottom and top part of the plate and every time I washed it water would get in there and would be a bitch to get out. The very bottom of the downstem already had a tiny bit of rust and corrosion on it before I even smoked out of it.

The vase it came with from thehookah was a piece of junk. Designs wore off almost instantly on the vase, and the vase had no stability the thing would tip over with the slightest tug.

Pull This hookah pulls very nicely though. It pulled just as easy as my mashal and tri-metal.

Overall thoughts Hits like any other km even despite its small size, but the quality makes it an unworthy and wasted purchase, it probably wouldn't last much longer than 6 months or so before it began to really get nasty with corrosion etc.

If you are buying or thinking about buying a KM definitely buy one of the bigger KM's.

Km-Heart of Lion (dual tone)

(stealing Hobbs format)

Hose:
This hookah did not come with a Km hose, kinda strange, but oh well I have others.

Bowl: Brown Egyptian clay bowl, Nakhla!

Grommets: Standard grommets, the stiffer plastic ones...meh

Vase: Typical vase, nothing special and not a Km vase, that's for sure

Stem: Being a short hookah the stem is really light, but it is so light that it makes you really question the quality. The stem is A LOT smaller diameter then a normal KM, which I guess could be expected in a smaller package. The copper heart was very nice looking and the exterior was supurb, the signature buldge at the end of the downstem is replaced by a nut?!? Hose port is a touch smaller as well, the purge is also a little smaller (as some of you may have seen the one I received was rusted, which appeared to be a isolated incident. The vendor told me that the HOL's are not as high of construction due to the fact that KM focuses more on their larger hookah's.)

Tray: Did not come with a Km tray (wtf?) it looked more like a knock off mya tray.

Other: Brushes that were included were not the best I have seen. In fact they are on their way to a landfill right now. The bag that came with the hookah was descent, but nothing to brag about.

Smokeability: Smokes alright, not like a normal KM at all though. The pull is tight due to a small diameter downstem. It was more like smoking a Mya then a KM.

Overall: 4/10
I was really looking forward to having a travel Km, and I was disappointed. It smokes fine and looks good it is just not up to par with normal KM construction. It might be a better idea to look else where for a smaller egyptian hookah.

Pics