Easy Diffuser

caterpillar73

Hi,

I saw threads like making one of these things from a can, a cork, rocks on the vase, or buying a plastic thing, but nobody posted the easiest suggestion. (I'm sure this is standard fare technique BTW)

I just took aluminum foil, shaped it into a sack, stuck a fork into the bottom several places and squeezed the mouth of the sack to the end to the tube. It works well. It's dampened the noise and the pull works as always.

Materials: fork and foil

Time: 2-5 minutes

You're welcome.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (caterpillar73 @ Feb 4 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I saw threads like making one of these things from a can, a cork, rocks on the vase, or buying a plastic thing, but nobody posted the easiest suggestion. (I'm sure this is standard fare technique BTW)

I just took aluminum foil, shaped it into a sack, stuck a fork into the bottom several places and squeezed the mouth of the sack to the end to the tube. It works well. It's dampened the noise and the pull works as always.

Materials: fork and foil

Time: 2-5 minutes

You're welcome.

could you post a picture of what u meant by a sac, because im having trouble understanding haha biggrin.gif

QUOTE (jellywerker @ Feb 27 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've recently found bendable drinking straws are simple cheap and easy and work well.

would it matter if the end of the straw with the hole is facing up? or would the holes have to be facing down? Edited by damha

• 2 weeks later...