I Just Mailed Out Some Surprises!

OH NOES I'VE BEEN BOMBED!!!

What a nice suprise when I went out for the mail today smile.gif

Thanks a bunch Logan, you truly are a gentleman and a scholar. You really brightened my day and it was off to a rough start. Little acts of kindness like this make me reflect on the goodness of people and friendships, which I don't do often enough.

Your mission was to give people smiles and you really succeeded bro.

And house arrest or no, we'll def get together to smoke and chill since we're only A STATE AWAY.

Ok so everyone knows what I got bombed with, I was sent an Arturo Fuente curly head cigar (which I am VERY excited to smoke, the last Fuente I had was great) and a few bowls worth of Nakhla Chocomint whis Logan-San knew I really wanted to try. And a nice personal note as well lol.

Thanks again bro, I'll make sure to pass on the kindness on the forum.

So what did YOU get other bombees?

you have a forbidden x SAMPLER in the humi vic?

whats your addy? i dont care about house arrest, i'm coming to your house! been trying to get my hands on a forbidden x for about now months now with no go

and yea.. my humi always has at least a couple x2 of some sort... i also just picked up the commerative sampler the other day... hated the criollo, but the box press cameroon was excellent!

oh, and very glad you enjoyed your package ninja! i know it wasnt much, but i hope you enjoy smoking both of them!

Lol your not gonna steal my ForbiddenX's smile.gif I got those as a gift for my birthday from a friend and still have all 8 I originally got, I figure I won't touch the first one until my wedding night so prolly not for another 2 or 3 years. I am hiding a few other things you'll appreciate in my humidor though, a box of Arturo Fuente Hemingway's(all Maduro's) and some Arturo Fuente God of Fire's as well. I've prolly got 80 cigars in my humidor right now, but to be honest I only smoke maybe 5-7 a year.

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Jan 2 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you have a forbidden x SAMPLER in the humi vic?

whats your addy? i dont care about house arrest, i'm coming to your house! been trying to get my hands on a forbidden x for about now months now with no go

and yea.. my humi always has at least a couple x2 of some sort... i also just picked up the commerative sampler the other day... hated the criollo, but the box press cameroon was excellent!

I do know where you can pick up a forbiddenX although it's just one. Check out cigar.com and search for the Fuente OpusX Aged Selection Sampler, it's got 2 OpusX Scorpios, a ForbiddenX, and a Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario Robusto for $150.

I am guessing I am the Colorado member to recieve a package, Let see what he sent, a boho vase (from a trade, dont get jealous people), some SB citrus mint (guess =150g's), some Nakhla DA (guess =100g's), mandarin (guess=75g's) and Coffee (guess =100g's), and AF double apple (guess=150g's)

I repeat six is the shit

I'VE BEEN BOMBED AS WELL!!!

Well like DaFunk I was also doing a trade with Logan, My Jet for a bunch of his tangiers. The downside to this was it left me with a bunch of Tangiers and no phunnel to smoke it out of due to an unfortunate drunken accident involving my medium phunnel. Now in addition to all the awesome tangiers Logan sent me he actually went out of his way to send me a phunnel to smoke it out of smile.gif I can't say thank you enough to Logan for kind and thoughtful gesture and I'll be sure to pass on the kindness to the next member of the forum.

*Note- USPS is a bunch of idiots for shattering the phunnel into 500 pieces during shipping, but it's the gesture that counts.

THANKS AGAIN LOGAN!!!

glad everybody is enjoying what i sent them. damn usps for breaking it! sorry that it busted man, i really am friend

and yea... that forbidden x sampler may be something i have to splurge on soon and pick up!

i smoke an average of cigar a day..... and i keep my humi's fairly full (Cant wait to get that 50k year old humi! we just finished working out the specs on it)

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Jan 3 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
damn usps for breaking it!

Yeah, USPS cannot be trusted, lost a lot of shit to their crappy handling methods.