What You Would Want To See In A Hookah Bar

QUOTE (fineout @ Jul 1 2008, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (voski @ Jun 30 2008, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you should give people the option to pack their own bowls or bring in some of their own stuff. I wouldn't announce it to everyone but if someone came up and asked if they could pack the bowl themselves or bring their own hookah then I would say that is fine. Just charge them however much it is for a bowl refill to cover the tobacco.

Plus if they know what they are doing they might be able to make it look like your hookahs smoke really good!
the only issue is that word would probably get out fast and there would be legal issues coming to play and could easily lose your business.

umm

i can go to a bar, order a hookah, open the bowl when no one is looking, throw an illegal substance in there, and blame the hookah bar.

its just as easy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about good ventalation....it seems like a good amout of time me and my friends go to different hookah bars and the ventilation sucks so much that we all start to get headaches from lack of oxygen....would be a big plus

QUOTE (Nikon1323 @ Jul 1 2008, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how about good ventalation....it seems like a good amout of time me and my friends go to different hookah bars and the ventilation sucks so much that we all start to get headaches from lack of oxygen....would be a big plus

ya, the good place around here just got AC put in/fixed and it was much nicer in there. only thing that i dislike about ventilation is that you cant show off the smoke ring skills depending on how it is set up, but i guess that is a small price to pay for comfort
-matt