Hookahforum Group Sampler Pack Buy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, well chrome....we didnt get to try Baja, this order should last me the rest of the summer if not longer. But when that runs out, i will be ordering some would you like a sample?

Mike

Yessir. Sorry about not keeping you all up to date. I dropped the stuff to the PO today, itll ship tomorrow. I tried to include something for the late shipping.
All in all I havent enjoyed this particular venture. A few of the people who were on the list online were banned and I couldn't reach them, not to mention that I was screwed by a few locals who backd out after the order.
If I venture to ever do this again, it will be a max of 250g per flav and only online. I will be refunding and giving tracking tommorrow.

5 days; I sent the tracking to the addresses from paypal.
For some reason my paypal account is limited? It says I have been limited for more than 180 days which is BS because it shows the limited date at July 8th. Thats why I have not sent out the money back to you all; I'm working on it though. Has anybody recieved their samples?

QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ Jul 12 2008, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
5 days; I sent the tracking to the addresses from paypal.
For some reason my paypal account is limited? It says I have been limited for more than 180 days which is BS because it shows the limited date at July 8th. Thats why I have not sent out the money back to you all; I'm working on it though. Has anybody recieved their samples?

It's all good bud, I didn't get a tracking number unless it has slipped my mind but no biggie. Appreciate it. I'm guessing samples should come monday for everyone because that gives it a whole weekend to travel.

Thanks again for doing this for us.

Didn't get tracking or a sample package. I'm surprised the package didn't get here yet, CA to WA should be like 3/4 days max. Hopefully Monday...

Right; So heres my update.
Paypal still not working, and for some reason, ALL packages were returned to me. Apparantly I broke the rules by sending a liquid substance which they could sense through the thin envelope. The lady advised me that next time I try to send a liquid substance through mail use a box. So now I have to repackage everything.
I have included 50g extra in everyones order out of pocket for the late delivery. Sorry about all of this everyone; Im trying my best but it doesnt seem to ever work out.
Thanks for your patience.

Chrome man, thanks for the update, you're a stand up guy. It's all good bud, completely understand where you're coming from.

+1,000 for Chrome

as a suggestion. Grab some usps boxes and some brown wrapping paper from walmart (like 2 bucks for a big roll) so you get "free" boxes that way and it cuts your costs.

Sorry everyone. I really meant to send it out but my aunt had a baby and we rushed up to SAN FRAN for the last few days. I jsut got back and I m wasted out but I am leaving sat for overseas so I promise I will send it out before then. Again I am sorry for the delays, I am human and doing the best I can. Im including extra in everyones order for the inconvenience and I am doing my best to get paypal working again, I cant even access addresses or emails so if you all could do send those thru pm to me that would be great. Thanks! again sorry for the ...

how the hell did they decide there was unethical use of tobacco products?

Notice it was "unethical" not "illegal" wtf? How is buying and selling tobacco unethical? If I were you that'd be my biggest point of contention right there.