Khalil Mamoon Exotica

Codename067

Well, I bought myself the new KM Exotica.

Smoked two bowls through this baby...smoked like a dream.

Solid stem, lovely base, and strong over all build. Purges very nicely and the hose it came with is great too. KM impresses again. Also came with a base brush [no stem brush and no tongs], base, hose and bowl grommets, and an Egyptian clay bowl.

This beast is 40" and looks much better in person. Definitely worth the buy.

Here are some pics:

9.5/10

.5 off for the hose not being up to par with my other KM hoses.

• 4 weeks later...
i recieved the same hookah, my complaints were a broken bowl and a torn hose...

replaced those and the thing is magnificent...

i agree with the above post wholeheartedly.

Codename, mine came witha stem brush, base brush and really crappy tongs(they bend when you pick up the coals Edited by johnb73

• 8 months later...
Khalil Mamoon Exotica

40" of smoking dream

Well, being the huge backer of Nour and MZ that I am, I actually did go ahead and buy a KM.

This Exotica looks a little different than others I've seen and I like it!

Picture time

KM, MZ, Nour (respectively)

Stem Hearts

Ash Trays

Top of the stem

Hose ports. Look as the size difference between the Nour and the others but the result is quite surprising!

Downstems

All downstems compared to a quarter

Close ups

Notice the inside of the KM. The end of the downstem is flared so if you look carefully, you can see that all three have similarly sized downstems.

Well, the MZ has the smallest hose port so I compared the Nour and the KM hose ports

As you can see they are the same. Couldn't find a ruler this time wink.gif

Forgot to take some smoking shots but that'll be tomorrow. Surprisingly, I found the KM to have the tightest draw of all three. The Nour has the best and easiest draw then the MZ and then, very closely behind, the KM. However, I like a little resistance. In terms of smoke quality I found the KM and Nour to be equally the best and the MZ close behind. All in all, I love my KM.

8/10 for the KM. Slightly tight draw. The MZ is a 9/10 and the Nour a 10/10 in my book from previous reviews.

Stay tuned for the ultimate Nour, MZ, KM showdown!!!! All three of the "best" pipes compared side by side together!

• 1 month later...
Bought this hookah sometime in September and have been smoking it ever since with no problems. I had the same hose Codename has and it is nice, ut I prefer the Ultimate hose more. Purges nicely, draws great and is huge. Have to wash in the bathtub or with a hose outside, but there nothing like smoking out of a 40in pipe. Pulls great for the size to.

I'd give it a 9/10, mainly because it can be hard to pack it up and take it places