Importing Al Fakher

Hi guys, im looking to import Al-Fakher into the UK from either Ajman (UAE) or from the US
I've been trying to looking into import duties on sheesha tobacco but have not been able to find anything
Is anybody familiar with the process and what I need to do and how much the charges will be?

Hookah.gif

QUOTE (thugacation @ Apr 23 2008, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys, im looking to import Al-Fakher into the UK from either Ajman (UAE) or from the US
I've been trying to looking into import duties on sheesha tobacco but have not been able to find anything
Is anybody familiar with the process and what I need to do and how much the charges will be?

Hookah.gif

Im looking to do the same but its not worth the hassle. Ordering from AF UK you have to get 6kg + of one flavour for a discounted rate. Tax on a kilo iv heard is around £16 so officially importing is just not worth it. If your looking for shisha for a hookah cafe or something then i can get some around £27 a kilo, seen as RRP is £40 its pretty good.

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Apr 25 2008, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thug, PM me if you want the link to the AF vendor with the cheapest prices and widest selection. They'll even declare your order as a gift, and not tobacco, so you won't pay taxes.

umm.. hes gonna have to show somewhere that he paid import taxes on it if he plans on reselling or using in a lounge.