Moding A Case

Stuie

A while back I got the free hookah from HS, it's a great little hookah. I bought a hard shell case for it. problem is the case is kinda cheap...everything slides around. I am looking wher to get some foam i can use an exacto knife to cut. Like big solid foam 4 inches or so. I have been trying to describe it and look around locally...but i think they all think I am nuts. Can anyone tell me where to buy some online or what the specific name is called...my descriptions don't get me anywhere.

Can you glue this stuff with out a chemical reaction melting it? Something like that happened a long time ago I just don't remember how.

i've been thinkin about doing the same thing with my mya case. i think i remember a topic about this a while ago and someone said hit up hobbylobby or some other craft store

I do not know how stiff you are looking for, but hit up your local fabric store. They will have varying thicknesses of cushion foam that will probably work. And they should sell it to you in just the amount you want.

I did this with a set of expensive MAG light flashlights. Use whatever case you have, or order an inexpensive large camera case. It is not made for any type of camera and usually has really good foam on the inside to mold whatever out of. Typically there are 1x1 inch squares that you can just tear off to mold it to whatever you need. If not you can use the foam. I would check google for camera case padding, there should be a few results there for your liking.