Children's Behaviour

Johnny_D

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Mar 31 2008, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a spin-off from the Tazer thread.

The thing I wish to discuss is that behaviour of children in schools (and outside for that matter)

We have a problem in england with the feril youth who are uncontrolled, uncontrolable and thus uneducated and quite frankly a blot of the english landscape :-

I put this down to a number of issue.
1. Parental Control
It's bloody hard being a parent with the state interffering into my parental choices. Kids these days
know and understand there 'rights' which basically restrict parents ability to actually PARENT.
A Clout round the ear from my father never done me any harm[Figurative]
2. School. Control
Same Issue as above - Teachers are scared and the kids know it. They have no real control of a
classroom. So much so that I actually reported my daughters old school to the Health & Safety
executive as I felt the school was unsafe.... which they agreed with - All hell broke loose over that.
3. The Kids themselves.
I have no idea what has happened here. But there appears to be a complete lack of self control
and respect for them selves or each other. I remember seeing one 'kid' getting blown on a rail station
from his chav whore. When someone asked him to quit it and behave he stood up, cock hanging out,
pulled a knife and started really mouthing..... Bloke kicked him in his bollocks... HARD... Best thing I
ever saw.

So what's the answer? 'cause i'm buggered if i Know - Although I personally suggest military service. That'll straight the little bastards out.

JD

between a ex IDF dad and being in the coast guard i 100% agree with the military service suggestion

and i think it should be ok to bring out the belt once in a while it stopped me from doing dumb shit when i was immature and im sure it will work with todays kids too

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic