Sp, Here's What I Got To Show For 3 Hours Of Work.

erufiku

It took three hours but damn well worth it if you ask me. Only part I wish I had done differently would be using something better than paper to make the handles "fat". Pics:

By the way, it took so long because I had to disassemble the original KM hose without destroying it (let me tell you one thing, they don't skimp on the glue). Then, the fun part of putting the hose into the shell and sewing it all up by hand. Finally, making the handles "fat" by rolling some paper, and then sewing the handle covers up...

This better last me a long time wink.gif

The flex is so-so... Biggest problem is the part that goes into the hose port on the base -- it's just too big and heavy because I put the paper in to make it look/feel like the real hose.
Perfectly smokable, though (as expected) you can't twist it around as much as you would with a normal hose.
Anyway, until I get more cash this is my best stab at smoking with a Nammor/Razan.

id just have used the pcp or whatever the hose is called. much easier and you coulda gottne a bigger one. arent you worried of water getting between the hose and hte hose?

QUOTE (Canon @ Mar 21 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
id just have used the pcp or whatever the hose is called. much easier and you coulda gottne a bigger one. arent you worried of water getting between the hose and hte hose?

How do you mean? Between the cover and the hose when I wash? Yeah, didn't really think that one through wink.gif Will have to be careful when I do it. No biggie - the hose was so leaky I had to use 4 grommets to make it smokable before. Now at least I can run some water/alcohol/vinegar through it every week and not worry about all that stuff.

Also, I was too lazy to go to the only Home Depot we have in Montreal (it's -20*c... horay for spring!) and vinyl is the only stuff they had at Rona around the corner.

Definitely going to get something w/ more flex for my other hose (MYA long handle one).

Very cool design and I like the way you wrapped it to give it the real hose look.